Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Main Street USA

Votes: 20 17.5%
  • All of them!

Votes: 15 13.2%

• Total voters

spectromagic04

Original Poster
My choice was pretty hard I was stuck between Tomorrowland and Main Street USA but in the end Tomorrowland is my favorite beacause of all the lights that illuminate the sky at night!
So whats your favorite MK land at night?

yankspy

I voted for all of them. Tomorrowland for the lights, Liberty Square for the HM at night, Fantasyland for the carousel and castle, Frontierland for Splash and Thunder and the view of Liberty Square from there, Adventureland because carribean plaza seems so quiet and peaceful at night, and Main Street for the view of the castle and the lights as well. It is hard to choose. It's just a much bettter place at night.

Hot4Hudgens

Tomorrowland is probably my favorite with Main Street a close second. There's just something about MS at night when it's all lit up that I love, moreso than seeing it during daylight.

Mansion Butler

For purely night time ambiance, it's Tomorrowland. The lights and the music and the motion feel like a night club or something.

Frontierland is after that for how the boardwalk looks on the water, the Mainstreet. I'll be interested to see what the expanded Fantasyland looks like at night. I have no memories of 20K after sunset.

Crockett

Banned
Adventureland because carribean plaza seems so quiet and peaceful at night,
I voted for Adventureland as my favorite for the same reason. Something about the area struck me during our last visit to MK. Maybe because I've never really taken the time to actually soak in the atmosphere of that area after sunset. Caribbean Plaza had a very peaceful ambience to it, like you mentioned. We rode Jungle Cruise, which took on a whole new feel after dark. Walking around Adventureland at night really brought a new sense of Disney magic & ambience that I had simply overlooked in the past, but will not in the future.

draybook

I voted for Frontierland because I love the peace and quiet, mixed with the right amount of lighting and the RoA. I think I was born too late, as I love the ambiance of the western lifestyle.

MickeyPeace

Frontierland is best at night. I like the spookiness of going through the walkway by the water over to the Haunted Mansion. Big Thunder is my favorite ride at night and to approach it in the dark is fun. The town in the shooting arcade takes on new life.

I also have a good memory of watching Hallowishes fireworks during MNSSHP in Frontierland with very few people around.

kapeman

I voted for Frontierland because I love the peace and quiet, mixed with the right amount of lighting and the RoA. I think I was born too late, as I love the ambiance of the western lifestyle.

Have you ever stayed at the WL or the VWL?

You would LOVE it.

We were really taken with the whole vibe of the place!

I also voted Adventure Land. I can't quite pinpoint exactly why either.

The Jungle Cruise is waaaaayyyy better at night!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
The lighting package in TL is one of my favorites. Although, it is behind the lighting package applied in AK and E:E, but that was not part of the question. :D

bgraham34

Too be Honest I really don't know if I could choose one. If I take Main Street out of the equation I think I would like to live in adventureland so that might be my favorite.

juniorthomas

Really, really tough call.

Tomorrowland looks amazing at nighttime with all of the lights, and Frontierland and Adventureland really come to life at night.

Of course there is nothing like being on Main Street USA at night. The smell of fresh waffle cones, the soft lights, the music - its really pretty amazing.

JIMINYCR

Frontierland with Main Street a very close second. The sight of the Liberty Tree lanterns lit up , the spookiness of the HM, the glow from SM.

draybook

Have you ever stayed at the WL or the VWL?

You would LOVE it.

We were really taken with the whole vibe of the place!

I also voted Adventure Land. I can't quite pinpoint exactly why either.

The Jungle Cruise is waaaaayyyy better at night!

I think that's out of my price range. But it sounds great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom