Your Favorite Disneyland Classic Fantasyland Dark Ride!

What's Your Favorite Disneyland Classic Fantasyland Dark Ride?

• Peter Pan's Flight

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Snow White's Scary Adventures

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

RMichael21

Original Poster
What's your favorite Fantasyland Dark Ride? With the upgrades coming to dark rides for the 60th anniversary, which one would you want too see refurbished first?

George Lucas on a Bench

I prefer the utter irrelevance and horror of Mr. Toad and Snow White, but I also very much enjoy Pinocchio for its length and storytelling, plus the ballsy Pleasure Island scenes. Pan and Alice always have long lines and it takes away from my enjoyment of them. But man, do I love these types of rides. Disneyland needs to add more, in my opinion. You've got some space south of it's a small world for a couple more of them.

IndianaJones

And to answer the actual question. I think mine is Alice. It is quite a silly and charming ride that I always seem to enjoy. And I really love going outside, it is something unique that none of the others have. Can't wait to get out there and ride the updated version.

StarWarsGirl

Pinocchio and Mr. Toad's are my favorite. Pinochio was actually the first ride that I've ever been evacuated off of, so that was a bit exciting. Alice could use some cool updates, though I don't know when I'll be back to experience it. :( Most likely when I graduate from college in about 2 1/2 years.

Walt Disney1955

The good thing about Disneyland is that they preserve these classics. So for me...............

Peter Pan
Pinocchio
Mr. Toad
Snow White
Alice

To be honest, none of them deserve to finish last. Love them all. Not sure if Small World is considered a dark ride but if it is, then it is #1 here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom