Your Favorite Attraction Score

Matt and Kelly

Soarin' and Splash Mountain are my favorites.

I will throw in another vote for Space Mountain in Disneyland though!

edit: I will also add the score for the Electric Light Parade...love that music

AGentlRose

Golden Dreams from American Adventure

America, spread your golden wings
Sail on freedom's wind, across the sky.
Great bird, with your golden dreams
flying high, flying high.

lilclerk

And honorable mention for the following extinct attractions (not necessarily from WDW):
1) Adventure Thru Inner Space (from DL)
2) Peoplemover (from DL)
I listen to those just about every day on the way to work, so do these count as my favorites as well?

Possibly. :D

yeti

Mine is ITS A SMALL WORLD ATHER ALL!!!!!!!:lol:!!!!!!!!!!:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:!!!!!!!!!!:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Hahahahahahaha.

How humorous.

Mine are:

1. Main Street Electrical Parade
2. Original UoE (Feel the flow, here we go...it's the UNIVERSE OF ENERGY!)
3. Canada You're a Life Time Journey (It started out as a joke because I had a tramatizing experience when I was younger where my parents forced my brother and I to watch every circle vision movie in EPCOT one afternoon and I had nightmares about the song, but I have come to love it now. :p)

lennonluvr9

Quite a few of those songs get stuck in my head but here are my favs:

5. Splash Mountain's ride music-so catchy!
4. The music in the Australian/Polynesian room at IASW- I do like the whole song, but this part's the best. No singing, just a lot of drums and uke
3. The music for the OLD Tiki Room, especially everything after the first intro of the drumming tikis

Above and beyond though my 2 absolute favs have to be the old stand bys:

2. Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirates Life For Me, plus I really love the instrumental version in the queue
1. Grim Grinning Ghosts! Actually, I love all the music for HM, from the organ music outside (that I learned to play) all the way through the ride.

and an honorable mention to that 'happiness is perpendicular to wonderment' type music at the entrance to Epcot

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom