Your Favorite Attraction Score

Jasonflz

Original Poster
What is your favorite attraction ride music that was scored for that attraction. Mine is Ellen's Energy Adventure-Composed By Bruce Broughton.

Hrudey3032

Mine would be Soarin' followed by SSE ending pre Siemens ending and the ROE score(not a attraction but love the music!)

KP25701

Mine is ITS A SMALL WORLD ATHER ALL!!!!!!!:lol:!!!!!!!!!!:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:!!!!!!!!!!:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

marsrunner

Does it have to be music that was written specifically for an attraction? I guess at WDW it would have to be either Pirates of the Caribbean, The Haunted Mansion, Carousel of Progress or Mission: Space.

Space Mountain (Disneyland) composed by Michael Giacchino trumps all of them, though.

And though not written specifically for an attraction (its a reorchestration of an existing theme) I love love LOVE the queue music for Peter Pan's Flight.

Does it have to be music that was written specifically for an attraction? I guess at WDW it would have to be either Pirates of the Caribbean, The Haunted Mansion, Carousel of Progress or Mission: Space.

If that was to count then Mine would obviously be Carousel of Progress!!:lol::lol: Look at my Signature!

TakeMeThere81

My biggest vote would also be for Soarin'! But I also really love RnR, although the music was pre-existing. It always gets me pumped walking in and hearing "Walk This Way"

3IAlienKid

1) Illuminations
2) Soarin
3) Ellen's Energy Adventure
4) POTC

And honorable mention for the following extinct attractions (not necessarily from WDW):
1) Adventure Thru Inner Space (from DL)
2) Peoplemover (from DL)
3) Spaceship Earth (the soundtrack for the old Jeremy Irons narration. I have yet to hear the new composition by Bruce Broughton)
4) Seasons of the Vine (from DCA).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom