Your Favorite Adult Beverage?

tjkref418

Original Poster
Many of the restaurants in the World seem to have unique adult beverages. What is your current favorite? If it's a mixed drink, what is it made of?

My favorite is the Southern Belle at Boatwrights: Southern Comfort, Peach Shnapps, and Cranberry Juice. Very refreshing..:slurp:

Thank's for your replies.

tjkref418

Original Poster
One Word, Three Syllables, Many followers:

KUNGALOOSH!!!!!!!

OK, I am going to show my ignorance, because I have seen this one on the boards many times, but have never been the AC to try it...

What is a KUNGALOOSH!, from the following it has, it must be pretty amazing....:)

tigsmom

OK, I am going to show my ignorance, because I have seen this one on the boards many times, but have never been the AC to try it...

What is a KUNGALOOSH!, from the following it has, it must be pretty amazing....:)

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Old Kungaloosh Recipe -- Circa 1997

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1 1/4 ounce vodka
1 1/4 ounce Malibu Rum
3/4 ounce Midori (melon liqueur)
2 tablespoons pineapple juice
1 splash cranberry juice
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mix well.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]New Kungaloosh Recipe -- since 2000 or so[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1 cup Daily's Strawberry Daiquiri Mix
1/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum
1/4 cup blackberry brandy
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Toss it in a blender with enough ice to make it slushy.[/FONT]​

palmage

Half yard of Bass
cheers2.gif

GoofyMom2

My Dh has a favorite: It's an Italian Margarita.....made with grappa instead of tequila.....they sell them in a stand in Italy.

I had this fantastic little sparkling pink drink in Germany one time....no idea what it was called but so good, need to get another one next time.

H20Babie

Mine is very boring ... Rolling Rock beer. We don't have it up here in Canada, and I've always bought a pack upon check in since "discovering" it on my honeymoon at WDW in '99.

An African or Australian shiraz is also very nice.

tigsmom

Many of the restaurants in the World seem to have unique adult beverages. What is your current favorite? If it's a mixed drink, what is it made of?

My favorite is the Southern Belle at Boatwrights: Southern Comfort, Peach Shnapps, and Cranberry Juice. Very refreshing..:slurp:

Thank's for your replies.

Same at WDW as anywhere else... vodka & cranberry juice--- you can get it at any bar. :cool:

sweetpee_1993

Backscratcher...Ohana / Poly

Kids loved the 'unleaded' versions we got them last trip. Basically it was just fruit juice with sprite in a neat glass with the backscratcher sticking in it. LOL!

RussJT

Mine is Budweiser (I'm almost as boring as H20Babie - although I can get my beverage anywhere.)

Mine is very boring ... Rolling Rock beer. We don't have it up here in Canada, and I've always bought a pack upon check in since "discovering" it on my honeymoon at WDW in '99.

For the record, I toured the Rolling Rock Brewery before they moved it from Latrobe, PA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom