Your Fave DCL Food + Pics!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Hi folks :wave::wave:

What are your favourite foods onboard??

Be it from the buffet, a restaurant or a counter service!

Dont forget the pics :slurp::wave:

Disneyfalcon

I have a gazillion DCL pics, but I am so bad about taking food pics!:cry:

So I'll just tell you!

Palo dinner - Chocolate Souffle
Palo brunch - Chicken Parmesian
Pirate night - Toasted raviolis
Animators - Mushroom Risotto

Welcome aboard lunch - anything and everything. I am so happy when I am onboard eating that lunch, I could care less what it tastes like. :lol:

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
I have a gazillion DCL pics, but I am so bad about taking food pics!:cry:

So I'll just tell you!

Palo dinner - Chocolate Souffle
Palo brunch - Chicken Parmesian
Pirate night - Toasted raviolis
Animators - Mushroom Risotto

Welcome aboard lunch - anything and everything. I am so happy when I am onboard eating that lunch, I could care less what it tastes like. :lol:

Toasted Raviolis?? Please tell us more :wave:

And have you had the Gnocci at Palo??

Disneyfalcon

I haven't! I should try the gnocci.

The raviolis are toasted golden with a light breading on them and cheese inside. Just yumminess.:)

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
I haven't! I should try the gnocci.

The raviolis are toasted golden with a light breading on them and cheese inside. Just yumminess.:)

Ooooh :slurp: sounds good :slurp:

Oh you have to try it, my gf got it on our cruise and i ate more of it than she did! It pained me not to eat more of it! The course was huge but i had a filet on the way so had to stop :lol::lol:

ChuckElias

I will second the toasted ravioli. Delicious. Another appetizer that I like a lot is the crab dip. For main courses, I loved the elk steak on the Baltic cruise. The elk of the Alaskan cruise was different, it was more like medallions almost. Good, but not as good as the Baltic. In Palo, the monkfish was freakin' awesome. And I love the German chocolate cake for dessert at Topsider's/Beach Blanket. (But really, any chocolate dessert will do in a pinch!)

Oh yeah, and we consume chicken fingers and fries from Pluto's the way whales eat krill. :)

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
I will second the toasted ravioli. Delicious. Another appetizer that I like a lot is the crab dip. For main courses, I loved the elk steak on the Baltic cruise. The elk of the Alaskan cruise was different, it was more like medallions almost. Good, but not as good as the Baltic. In Palo, the monkfish was freakin' awesome. And I love the German chocolate cake for dessert at Topsider's/Beach Blanket. (But really, any chocolate dessert will do in a pinch!)

Oh yeah, and we consume chicken fingers and fries from Pluto's the way whales eat krill. :)

Replace chicken fingers with taco's for me!! In Ireland nowhere sells them, so bar cooking them myself (which just isnt as enjoyable) these were a real treat for me :slurp::slurp::slurp:

mpoppins217

A little late to see this thread but this is my favorite dish on the cruise. The grilled portobello mushroom and polenta with a roasted shallot sauce from dinner at Palo on the Wonder. One of the best things I've ever eaten. I could eat 5 of them for a meal.

g6pwtl.jpg

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
A little late to see this thread but this is my favorite dish on the cruise. The grilled portobello mushroom and polenta with a roasted shallot sauce from dinner at Palo on the Wonder. One of the best things I've ever eaten. I could eat 5 of them for a meal.

g6pwtl.jpg

Looks good :slurp:

Disneyfalcon

Yay! A picture! That looks like chocolate sauce on top!

tracyandalex

AMAZING, we have gotten it both times, like idiots we both get one rather than trying something different! The polenta is just too freaking good to not have a whole plate to oneself

Crush Dude!

Original Poster

AMAZING, we have gotten it both times, like idiots we both get one rather than trying something different! The polenta is just too freaking good to not have a whole plate to oneself

I think the same of the Gorgonzola Gnocci :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom