Do you collect Disney Memorabilia?
Post a few pics.
Here are a few of my favorite pieces..
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

BeanCounterBob

I dont have any pics of what we have.....but we have probably 500 pins, a Nightmare Before Christmas painting from the Art of Disney, several WDCC pieces from Nightmare, several different ears (Zero and the DVC one come to mind), several prints of Mickey and the Haunted Mansion. I am also getting a tattoo of Mickey in the next few weeks

Plus many maps from each park, old tickets, and all kinds of things like that

Shouldigo12

Sorry for the blurry picture; the focus on my camera has been off lately. This just shows the maps and planning materials I kept, my magic band, and a scarf I bought at the France pavilion. I also have two fans I bought (I'm a collector of hand fans) but those are hung up on my wall and I didn't want to fuss with them. I also have a "travel diary" (re: autograph book I bought because I forgot to bring a real notebook) that I wrote in each night somewhere.
IMG_20200708_140055.jpg

Freddie46

I’m not collecting anything, but each time we go, I try to purchase something I can keep around the house and use or see every day. I have a Mickey Mouse trivet, Mickey Mouse salt and pepper shakers, a castle snow globe, and a whole bunch of Disney picture frames for our favorite Disney picture. Downstairs, we have three walls full of Disney pictures from our different trips (only four trips). When we went for the first time in 2015, it was supposed to be the only trip. My family loved it so much we have returned three more times and are waiting for this pandemic to be over to plan our next trip.

MickeyCB

So glad you started this thread, I really enjoy seeing people's collectibles! I love Disney items in general, but really love Mickey stuff and in particular, like vintage items. Here's a few pics.
Some of my 1930's gum cards.
IMG_1049.JPG

Reverse painted picture.
IMG_0636.JPG

These 2 are probably my favorite pieces! (Mickey and Minnie), not me and the honey!
IMG_7868.JPG

Misc stuff.
IMG_9258.JPG

JimW

Premium Member
Mine are currently in original boxes, but I collect a lot of the Olszewski collectibles, and almost every collectible released that's tied to the Haunted Mansion. 😁 I couldn't get pics of my own, but found some online that are identical to the ones I have. I have hundreds, but these are a few cool ones...
View attachment 482521

Holy smokes, those busts might be the coolest Disney-related merch I've ever seen. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get them?

Pepper's Ghost

Holy smokes, those busts might be the coolest Disney-related merch I've ever seen. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get them?

Of course! No prob. I actually got them on eBay. A guy made them. They aren't official Disney merch. I don't see them listed on there anymore, but someone is selling vacuform versions of the busts in case you want to make your own cabinets for them. There seems to be another seller on eBay who is selling a slightly different version cabinet, but more expensive than I got them.

JimW

Premium Member
Of course! No prob. I actually got them on eBay. A guy made them. They aren't official Disney merch. I don't see them listed on there anymore, but someone is selling vacuform versions of the busts in case you want to make your own cabinets for them. There seems to be another seller on eBay who is selling a slightly different version cabinet, but more expensive than I got them.
Thanks for the lead. I did find a seller on etsy who's selling the finished cabinets for $500 each, so even the more expensive ones on eBay seem more reasonable by comparison.

I think I'll have to spring for just the busts and figure out how to display them between now and Halloween. Exactly what I needed, another project! 🤓

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom