Pre-Trip Your country just turned 150 - what are you going to do? I AM GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!!

Hello All

As the title suggest the Max family is going back to Disneyland:):):):)

(I know the country birthday thing doesn't make sense but if Superbowl MVPs can go to Disneyland - so can I !!)

upload_2017-7-26_22-11-2.png

High level plan:
Arrive on Saturday August 26, spend 4 days at DLR, then drive to San Diego for 4 days of relaxation and beach time!!

( A ginger on a beach - Lobster time!!)

So before I go into the details I want to take the time to tag some of the wonderful people on this board who have been so nice to me.

You put up with my bad jokes, sarcasm, really bad puns, typing errors and apparently love watching me lose discussion board fights with @Tuvalu

So here comes the list (in no particular order) - I hope I was able to get everyone

@LisaBelle @RedNoseMickey @abzoo @samantha788 @Kiwiduck @Sheriff Woody @Tuvalu @TrolleyFollower91 @Woodywrkr @Zipitidoda @MinnieM123 @bee @wdisney9000 @Courtney6682 @DisneyBound2017 @Laurenciaa @Vivian_apfm @Plowboy @Missy_May @dmatt87 @blgauger @becca_ @PacNWTigger @ajrwdwgirl @Doc Disney @DonnaOnTheRocks @Mr Ferret 88 @fractal @Swissmiss @dizfan917 @Ciara @Songbird76 @TheMouseFan @littleroo @dddisney @prfctlyximprct @Princess Leia @stephmax975 @MiniMax @LadyBelle @21stamps @joshsprincess921 @gdisneyfans @mlegerto @Second Star to the Right @luvinthemajik @MySmallWorldof4 @Monty @Matty30 @Jess G @myhappyplace @gwhb75 @*Flynnderella* @Jae99 @disneyshe @lostpro9het

More details to follow - stay tuned

Hang on to your hats and glasses cuz this here is the wildest ride in the wilderness

Max

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom