Your Biggest Disney Regret!

disneylemons

Not ever joining the DVC...who knew we would keep going back again and again! Now my kids are older so not sure how many more times we'll go but if we were members I know we would.

bigorangeandy

Would have liked to have rode the 20,000 Leagues back in 1982, but decided that a second ride on Space Mountain would be better (turned out Space went down right as we were getting on). Epcot was still about 6 months from opening, I remember they were selling opening day tickets at MK when we were there.

emcclay

Not taking enough pictures! But, as a photographer, I always feel like I could have taken different shots of the same thing. I'm literally going to take pictures of everything with every lens I have just so I don't miss anything! Hope my best friend does not mind... :lol:

copcarguyp71

That all I have is stories for my daughter about Horizons and Wonders of Life. Other than that what is there to regret about WDW:shrug:!?

phlydude

Not buying in DVC everytime I have gone to the presentation...damn finances!

Also, not buying more monorail toys when the originals came out. I sold all my original toys off for triple or better. Having more in the box unopened could have funded a DVC purchase!!

LaughingGravy

For my grandparents 50th anniversary, there was a family reunion in NY.
I was only given 3 weeks notice and had a WDW vacation planned with my girlfriend for just about a year.
I went on the WDW vacation and am forever the only one of the cousins missing in the photos.
Now, that's bad enough, right?

Add to that...

Girlfriend wasn't as much fun as she should have been on that trip all around.
Girlfriend had stomach issues so practically every night was straight to bed to sleep once we arrived back at the room, so no enjoying the hotel/night pool, etc unless I did it solo.
It was also that trip where I finally discovered how diametrically opposed to each other we were in the realm of quite a few things. A long drive down and back between NJ and FL was time enough to bring these things out.

That was when extra magic hours was a new thing(they called it something else), and she preferred to sleep in, and we only had 5 days to do everything.:eek:

If it was a good vacation, I would have been OK with the anniversary thing, but it wasn't.

Nero the dog

Not ever joining the DVC...who knew we would keep going back again and again! Now my kids are older so not sure how many more times we'll go but if we were members I know we would.

Only one thing to say to that

"Grandchildren"

I can join the ranks of those regreting not buying DVC sooner.
I still have all the paper work from the first time we looked into it, on our honeymoon in 93.

The Empress Lilly

Not having our names on one of the bricks at the entrance to the MK.

220px-Klopfholz_mit_Beiteln.jpg

:lookaroun

fredtom

Missing out on Tapestry of Nations on my first trip in 2000. Rain started just as the parade was starting so we left the park. Didn't even get to see Dreams either as my second trip was about a few weeks after it ended.

"Tapestry of Dreams" was a wonderful experience... Wish they would bring back a parade like that again to Epcot.

"An Adventurer's life is best!"

JustInTime

My biggest regret is not riding the old attractions that were there when I was a kid and are gone now. Like the original Figment, 20,000 leagues, Horizons and Mr. Toad.

BelleofDE

Not taking the "babymoon" I had planned before our daughter came along. Disney will never be the same since I will be experiencing with my child. It will still be amazing and more so now with her, but it still is a different experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom