Your 2013 Disney Legends

Figments Friend

I am very happy that Tony made the list this year. It is always a plus with the Honoree is still around to enjoy the honor.
It is also quite nice that he made the list this year since he retired a few months back.
Some folks wait ages ( like Ed ! ).
Pleased as punch.
Those peeps attending the D23 Expo and witnessing the presentation of the award had better give him a good 20+ standing ovation.
He deserves it.

Also really happy for Glen. I have respected his work for many years...even his non-Disney work is top shelf.
I assumed he already had this award, but glad to see him finally get one.

Yay Glen !

:)

StarWarsGirl

Yes, Billy Crystal and John Goodman are now "Disney Legends".

Nothing like mucking up an honor by including people solely to promote MonstersU

I agree that it was to promote Monsters U...(a very good film btw, though not as charming as the original)

But IMO John Goodman has done so much voice work for Disney that he deserved to get the award sooner or later. Along with being the great and popular Sully, he's done a lot of other voice work for Disney, including Big Daddy in the Princess and the Frog and Pacha in The Emperor's New Groove. Is it to promote Monsters U? Duh. But he's also earned it.

Billy Crystal...well he is Mike Wisowski, but he hasn't earned it to the degree John Goodman has. That's just a promotion IMO

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom