You wont stop me Eisner!!

WDWFanatic

Original Poster
I just got my shareholder information today! 2 days before my votes had to be in. Then i try to vote online and it keeps saying I havent filled in my number in the box. I kept entering in over and over until it took. Is Eisner keeping us from voting??? Conspiracy!!!

Disney4648

Originally posted by WDWFanatic
I just got my shareholder information today! 2 days before my votes had to be in. Then i try to vote online and it keeps saying I havent filled in my number in the box. I kept entering in over and over until it took. Is Eisner keeping us from voting??? Conspiracy!!!

The Proxy Vote website is actually run by an independent company, not Disney.

tigsmom

Are you registered to vote online? I had trouble the first time I tried a few years ago. I got my proxy info in 2/7 & had my vote registered within a minute of sending it.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by WDWFanatic

I had issues with my online proxy voting to.... I did it over the weekend... and it must of taken at LEAST 5 times for it to accept my number... Grrr.. I had assumed it was just my computer though. *shrug*

:) :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom