You Know You're A Disney/DisneyWorld Dork When...

mdjbenkert

When both your parents work for Disney, and you are thinking of quiting your GOV job and moving to Florida to work for the Mouse as well.

Lisalyn

When you daughter decides she doesn't want to go on trip #4 with you so you say screw it and go by yourself! LOL :ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

twinnstar

When you're only 29 but you've already decided when you retire you're moving to Orlando specifically and only to be a CM, at any position they are hopefully willing to offer you. :sohappy:

and!

People constantly tell you to "shut the hell up" when you mention anything Disney. hehe.

lisak09

When you constantly go around telling people how many days until your next visit to WDW . . . . . . . . . whether they want to know or not!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . its 204 . . . . . .:(

NYwdwfan

When I cry while watching the free Vacation Planning DVD:cry:

...cry at Disneyworld commercials
...keyword search "Disney" in your DVR on a daily basis and record everything that comes up.
...spend more time on this site than actually WORKING at work
...start planning your next trip on the DME ride back to the airport
...purposely charge things to get Disney Dollars

Not that I do any of these things :lookaroun

mickeysshoes

When you constantly go around telling people how many days until your next visit to WDW . . . . . . . . . whether they want to know or not!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . its 204 . . . . . .:(

I pop out my phone and show everyone my mickey head with my count down number in it!!!! Ours is 203!!!!!

TinkRBell427

-When you get a little irritated that your friends think a park hopper pass gets them into both WDW and Universal.
-When you get even more irritated when someone says their relative went to WDW and got the Grinch's autograph, and you tell them that's not possible and they respond with, "Are you sure?"
:hammer::hammer::hammer:

notslim99

I can personally attest to the Call of Duty image of the OP.

As for the original premise of the thread. You know you're a Disney dork when your best friend is your "Disney mentor," and you defer to that person any and all Disney vacation decisions (or at least ask his/her advice on everything Disney.) So the next question is: Who's the bigger Disney dork? The person who knows almost everything, or the person who constantly bugs the expert for more information?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom