You know Your Trip is Fast Approaching When..

Computer Magic

1) Your 45 day final payment is due.
2) Your fellow employees get tired of you are saying, "That will have to wait until I return".
3) You can finally check the weather website and see the 10th day forcast as your first day onsite.
4) You bring out the suitcases, verify kennel dates, gather the necessary paperwork for the kennel stay and the dogs look at you with that :( face.
5) You post on WDWMAGIC about your trip fast approaching.

nibblesandbits

Love it!!!

I have accomplished numbers:

1...sorta...I'm a room only, but I've got my room paid for
2. Well, I try not to bother my co-worker...so, not that one. :lol: But if I could, I'd be listening to Live 365 religiously at work!
3. I'm able to check the 15 day forecast finally today...does that count? :lookaroun
4. I have the suitcase portion out. The dog, however, is going to "Grandma Day Care" so, she gets pretty excited about that. :lol:
5. Yes...:lookaroun

Upvote 0

GoofyMom2

When you really study the menus to decide what you will have when you go.

When I buy snacks/gum etc to pack for the trip.

When everyone around you is sick of hearing "When I am at Disney next week...."

When you decide that you can't wear a certain shirt at home because that is a "at Disney" outfit and you don't want to have to wash it before you go.

When you stock up on pet care supplies for the person watching your house and pets.

When you think "Oh, oh. I better get packing!".

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
When your trip is not even until October 19th and your suitcase is already out on your floor with new clothes you just bought and can't wear until you get to Disney....who, me?:lookaroun
oh, yeah, and also when you start buying magazines everytime you go to the store and pack them in your carry-on so that you have new reading material for the plane

Upvote 0

disneydiva72

When your trip is not even until October 19th and your suitcase is already out on your floor with new clothes you just bought and can't wear until you get to Disney....who, me?:lookaroun
oh, yeah, and also when you start buying magazines everytime you go to the store and pack them in your carry-on so that you have new reading material for the plane

I do both of those things!! :lol:

Upvote 0

danpam1024

:ROFLOL:
DH and I have a closet full of new clothes w/ the tags still on!!! We don't want to "mess them up" before vacation!! Ours isn't until Nov 30:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Computer Magic

Original Poster
:ROFLOL:
DH and I have a closet full of new clothes w/ the tags still on!!! We don't want to "mess them up" before vacation!! Ours isn't until Nov 30:ROFLOL:
which brings up...the credit card increase from all the prep items needed for the trip, new cloths, shoes, body glide, books, etc.

and the transfer of your Disney Rewards money to the card..

Upvote 0

DisneyBride94

You start searching for your surf-safe, squishable/packable lightweight raincoats for you and the kids, autograph books, pressed-penny holders, and spraybottle fans...

When you've got your Excel spreadsheet completed with all the EMH and ADRs for each park and each date of your trip...

When you start calling to see if there are any last minute cancellations for Le Cellier that you can slip into...

When you start posting more frequently to your Disney web forums...

When you start freaking out that you don't have reservations made for your dogs for boarding...

Upvote 0

Bug715

I've totally done this! I still have 31 days (I've been counting down since I returned from my Birthday trip in July). Last weekend when I got my clothes unpacked from moving into college I put all my "disney" & summer clothes, mickey backpack, pins, etc into my small suitcase since I won't need it until I leave!!

Another thing that tells me my trip is getting closer is getting the Magical Express papers in the mail!!!!

Upvote 0
When you really study the menus to decide what you will have when you go.

When I buy snacks/gum etc to pack for the trip.

When everyone around you is sick of hearing "When I am at Disney next week...."

When you decide that you can't wear a certain shirt at home because that is a "at Disney" outfit and you don't want to have to wash it before you go.

When you stock up on pet care supplies for the person watching your house and pets.

When you think "Oh, oh. I better get packing!".

:sohappy:

This sound like what I started doing today.... Telling my DH he can't wear that ...these are your Disney clothes.:ROFLOL: Leaving Sat the 13 and I cant wait

Upvote 0

disney1077

I do the same thing. When I get back from my disney vacation I keep my clothes in the suitcase for my next disney vacation. :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I have 16 days to go. :D

I will get the suitcase out this week.
I need to start organizing/take stock of my pins, figure out what clothes I am buying, and go out and buy anything I need this week. :sohappy:

I have already begun avoiding certain outfits because they are reserved for Disney. I will probably start putting together my carry-on bag this week. Oh, and I need to buy a new pair of sneakers to break in before I leave.

If any of my co-workers hear me mention the words "Disney" or "vacation" again, I will probably find myself tied to a tree in the parking lot. :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom