Trip Report You Can't Beat This Deal...Two Trip Reports for the Price of One! *COMPLETED*

Hi Everyone!

As some of you may know, it's been a very busy, Disney filled, end of the summer for us! After scrambling to find new vacations plans thanks to Hurricane Lane and having just returned from a solo trip to attend the Disney Institute Approach to Quality Service course, I have almost been able to get all of the photos downloaded and I'm nearly ready to report on our adventures.

Both trips we're remarkably different from what our typical Disney trip would look like but both were fantastic experiences and I'm really looking forward to sharing them with you.

I am planning on uploading the last of our pictures from the camera tonight and will start diving into the details very soon!

riverside

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. Even when you know it's for the best it's still a tough decision to make...and not an easy one.

Songbird76

Hi all!

A belated Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope the holidays have been treating everyone well.

I must apologize for my delayed posts. Aside from the craziness of the holidays, Kelly and I made the very difficult choice on December 23rd to say goodbye to our beloved Marty.

Losing our best bud has put a damper on the season and I haven’t exactly been in an overly Disney mood but I’m sure I’ll pick up on finishing this trip report soon.

If I don’t post before January 1st, we wish you a very happy new year and Kelly and I look forward to so many more Disney discussions in the year to come.

Oh no, I'm so sorry! That must have been tough, and very bad timing with the holidays to have to make that choice then. Here's to lots of memories to carry you through.

LeighM

I'm very sorry over the loss of Marty. It's never an easy decision, even though you are thinking of them first. And before the holidays is such bad timing. We lost one of our dogs right before Christmas one year and it cast a very big cloud over the entire holiday season.

PacNWTigger

So sorry for your loss. Our furry friends are family, and it always hurts when it's time to let them go. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Kelly, and your lovely girls.

Matt and Kelly

Original Poster
Wow...Kelly and I are blown away by the kind words from so many of you. Thank you so much for your condolences on the loss of Marty. It’s been a weird couple weeks without him and I don’t think we’ll ever get used to the lack of barking after the doorbell rings.

Thank you again to all of you who have left such kind words.

Hope the new year is starting well for everyone. I’ll be jumping back into the report on Monday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom