Trip Report You Can't Beat This Deal...Two Trip Reports for the Price of One! *COMPLETED*

Hi Everyone!

As some of you may know, it's been a very busy, Disney filled, end of the summer for us! After scrambling to find new vacations plans thanks to Hurricane Lane and having just returned from a solo trip to attend the Disney Institute Approach to Quality Service course, I have almost been able to get all of the photos downloaded and I'm nearly ready to report on our adventures.

Both trips we're remarkably different from what our typical Disney trip would look like but both were fantastic experiences and I'm really looking forward to sharing them with you.

I am planning on uploading the last of our pictures from the camera tonight and will start diving into the details very soon!

Matt and Kelly

Original Poster
I'm attempting to wait patiently...I enjoy following your family adventures.

Thank you very much! We appreciate people actually follow along with our trips.

I've been looking forward to starting the report but the back to back trips have delayed the process. I'm very happy I made notes during the family trip or else I definitely would have been struggling to piece it all together!

Matt and Kelly

Original Poster

Thanks for following along!

Following along. I've been curious about the Disney Institute courses ever since I did a mini case study on Disney for one of my college courses.

Thanks for following! Because I likely won't get to detailing the DI course for a little bit, I'll jump ahead and say it was hands down the best training/PD course I have ever taken. Granted, my Disney bias may show through a little, the content, the facilitators, the logistics, everything about it was top notch. I was beyond impressed with the amount of detail, preparation and execution Disney puts into their approach to service, though I shouldn't be surprised.

If they can implement the type of structure they have across 70,000+ Cast Members, I can't wait to see what some of their methods can do for our shop of 25.

Matt and Kelly

Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom