Trip Report You Can't Beat This Deal...Two Trip Reports for the Price of One! *COMPLETED*

Hi Everyone!

As some of you may know, it's been a very busy, Disney filled, end of the summer for us! After scrambling to find new vacations plans thanks to Hurricane Lane and having just returned from a solo trip to attend the Disney Institute Approach to Quality Service course, I have almost been able to get all of the photos downloaded and I'm nearly ready to report on our adventures.

Both trips we're remarkably different from what our typical Disney trip would look like but both were fantastic experiences and I'm really looking forward to sharing them with you.

I am planning on uploading the last of our pictures from the camera tonight and will start diving into the details very soon!

riverside

I know I would be part of that mob had I been there on Monday!
Someone was showing their pictures to another person on the bus the other day. Apparently it was wall to wall people. I really wanted to ask to see them but I didn’t want to intrude. A few years ago when the Cubs won the World Series I happened to be in MK when they had(I believe it to be)the MVP there for a parade. The crowds were crazy for that!!

RyPat

I don't really have a comment to add.... just thought i'd leave this here...

Dave B

My Saints were robbed! :mad: My husband and I are still depressed! So heartbreaking! 😢
Would have been great to see a Brees vs. Brady match!
They were robbed, BUT The Saints did get the ball back and did not score, in fact thru a PICK, there is no guarantee they were going to score from the 10 yard line, look at The Bears, they missed a chip shot FG for the win, BUT THEY DID GET HOSED ON THE CALL

susan lees

And as of today, it looks like we will get the chance to look out for Jack. We're booked in at the Boulder Ridge from January 8-12 and I'll be registering for the half marathon once it opens up in April!
A pint in the rose and crown would go down well after your half marathon🍺. Looking forward to that trip report. Might even see my boy in it.

MotherofaPrincessLover

And as of today, it looks like we will get the chance to look out for Jack. We're booked in at the Boulder Ridge from January 8-12 and I'll be registering for the half marathon once it opens up in April!
I'll be down there for the half too! Currently at Copper Creek but will maybe switch if there's anything good at the 7 month mark. I just did the half this year and it was so much fun. I had no intention of going down next year to do it but I have the points and APs so why not!

Matt and Kelly

Original Poster
A pint in the rose and crown would go down well after your half marathon🍺. Looking forward to that trip report. Might even see my boy in it.

I do like the sounds of that! I'd be most pleased to celebrate with a well-earned pint after the race is over. If he's there, I'll definitely make sure to get a photo!

I'll be down there for the half too! Currently at Copper Creek but will maybe switch if there's anything good at the 7 month mark. I just did the half this year and it was so much fun. I had no intention of going down next year to do it but I have the points and APs so why not!

Awesome news! I'm definitely looking forward to my first race. I keep reading such great things about it and it's helping fuel my training. If you don't end up moving resorts maybe we will bump into each other around Wilderness Lodge!

Kelly and I have also been considering picking up Annual Passes leading up to this trip. Since her mom seems pretty set on planning a Disney visit in September 2020 it sounds like it might be worthwhile for us to do.

MotherofaPrincessLover

Awesome news! I'm definitely looking forward to my first race. I keep reading such great things about it and it's helping fuel my training. If you don't end up moving resorts maybe we will bump into each other around Wilderness Lodge!

Kelly and I have also been considering picking up Annual Passes leading up to this trip. Since her mom seems pretty set on planning a Disney visit in September 2020 it sounds like it might be worthwhile for us to do.
If you're doing two trips, definitely get APs. The Gold ones are pretty reasonably priced plus you get Memory Maker included.

Matt and Kelly

Original Poster
If you're doing two trips, definitely get APs. The Gold ones are pretty reasonably priced plus you get Memory Maker included.

A very good point. We've been trying to price things out and while straight cost wise we might save a couple bucks buying separate passes for each trip, the inclusion of the memory maker would more than make up the difference. I think once we have a more firm idea if the second trip is going to go ahead we will certainly have a plan in place for our passes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom