You can re-locate attractions between the WDW Parks...

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Original Poster
Which ones would you move?

Caveat: You don't necessarily have to worry about whether there's space to fit the attraction, unless you want to.

Example:

Move Carousel of Progress to Epcot (I wouldn't mind this, but I'd also want them to make a new Horizons to go along with it, since it was the unofficial sequel)

Others:

Monster's Inc Laugh Floor to DHS
TRON Coaster to Epcot
Guardians to MK

Jphaddad96

Jungle Cruise to Animal Kingdom
The Seas with Nemo and Friends to Animal Kingdom
Frozen Ever After to Magic Kingdom
Space Mountain to Epcot
It's a Small World to Epcot
Pirates of the Caribbean to Hollywood Studios

Last edited:

Pepper's Ghost

It's a Small World to EPCOT (mainly to open up that big expansion pad that it's apparently sitting on).
This one makes a lot of sense! It should be built before the Mexico pavilion.

I'd move Horizons to EPCOT. Then I'd move Mr Toad's Wild Ride to the Magic Kingdom. Great Movie Ride to DHS and finally Adventurer's Club over to Disney Springs.
I see you're choosing to simply revive the past. I believe that's a different thread altogether. 😁 🤣

PSM

Definitely Frozen Ever After into New Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom! And bring back Maelstrom while they’re at it!

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Most of the relocation suggestions posted in the forum are well-founded, IMO. I agree with most of the decisions; especially if it puts an IP where it belongs or opens up land for more expansion.

JustAFan

I second moving Frozen Ever After out of Epcot. One question: if we move Runaway Railway to MK, do we get to reopen Great Movie Ride?

EmFromPlanetEarth

I would also move star tours to the magic kingdom, so both galaxy’s edge and star tours can coexist without interfering with each other. I would put it Where the galaxy palace Theater once stood.

Mickey5150

I would move Winnie the Pooh over by Splash Mountain and then move Alice in Wonderland and Mr. Toads from Disneyland to the old Mr. Toad spot. Splash and Pooh create WDW critter country including Pooh meet and greets and adding another Alice ride gives us a mini Alice land.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom