Trip Report You asked, I answered. Disney Dream trip report.

Hello Gang! While I am a seasoned traveler, this is my first trip report, so indulge me please. Also, I apologize for any errors as I sometimes type quickly.
Day 1
Early Saturday morning my K9 partner and my retired partner were kenneled so I could go straight to the airport. Up at 0300 for the drive and my daughters were ready to go. We had a wonderful conversation with them and that first hour in the car was great.
We breezed into the airport only to be stopped by security because of something that wasn't identifiable in my tactical daddy bag. I keep everthing I need in there and then some. Was it my small medical field kit with EMT shears? That had to be it right? Nope....it was all of my magnets for my stateroom door. Since they were so dense, the TSA could not read them on the x-ray. The previous sentence can be interpreted in any fashion you want. After security, the flight down was fantastic.
Arrival at MCO was great as we checked our bags through via Magical Express. We didn't have a long wait and we were on our way to Saratoga Springs for one night. Fortunately, there was a room ready when we checked in at the Carriage House. The downside was it is a good haul over to the Carousel. After a quick bite we headed to our room. I know I know, there is an internal shuttle, but we walked anyway. While I have been to WDW a lot, this is my 22nd straight year going, and I am amazed at how much things have changed. We did some shopping at the Springs and went back to our room. Hooray for the fact that our bags were magically delivered. As we started to rearrange things I realized that I left my dress pants and one of my dress shirts on the bed at home. I trudged back to the springs to try to find something acceptable for dinners on the ship and Palo. $150 later I had something. And then the rain came.....shocker. After that I was done. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Day 2
Woke up early and brought breakfast back to the room for the wife and kids. Not too long after that, Bell Services arrived to take our bags to port. Soon, we received our phone call from Joy telling us to meet in the lobby by noon. Pretty soon we were on our way to Port Canaveral. A nice relaxing drive and just over the crest of the small bridge we could see her....The Disney Dream! Things just got real!!!! This time, security was quick and we headed over to check in. Pictures being taken and we were headed up the gangway. Moments later..."Please welcome back the ****** family" Glad to be back. First things first, drop off bags, decorate the door and get our priorities in order. We headed to Cabanas for lunch. My eyes were bigger than my stomach. However, I knew what was coming in the following hours and days. Moderation is the key. We headed back to our room and our bags were there quicker than usual. We unpacked and took the girls down to the Oceaneer Club. Its open house so we showed them, again, everything they could do. We walked around further and dropped the girls there after open house so we could get ready for dinner at Enchanted Garden. When we went to get the girls, they informed us that they wanted to stay. Wow, ok. Call if you need us. After we were shown to our table, Asep advised us he would be on our serving team. Great, nice to meet you. About three minutes later here come Chris from Jamaica!!!!!! He was with us about three years ago and we ran into him several times during last year's DVC cruise. We had requested him and it was great to have him. I never told the wife and she was pleasantly surprised. Dinner was ordered and I get the magic text on the wave phone. My daughters wanted to be picked up. Flew up to deck 5, then 7 to dress them for dinner, then back to deck 2. We were fortunate enough that my daughters found something on the kids' menu to eat.
Not long after that we hit the Aquaduck as this was the first time my girls were old enough to ride. We skipped the show because it was a magic show and the line for the AD was short. As we were leaving we saw Tiana so we hopped over for a few pics and a hello. All in all, it was a great day. It was time for bed as we were getting up early for the 5k tomorrow on Castaway Cay!!
Day 3
Woohoo we are here. Wait....It is really overcast!! We go out on the verandah and see it is raining and there is a some lightning. The announcement was made that the 5k was cancelled. Bummer. We headed to Cabanas for breakfast. I am a huge fan of their eggs and Mickey Waffles with whip cream and strawberry compote. We disembark late and as we are walking off the ship we see people returning with their running bibs and 5k medals. Apparently is was back on. Oh well. We stroll to the beach in a light rain and set up camp by the snorkel lagoon. We look to our right and see a wedding about to commence. Then it starts to rain harder. A few bolts of lighting and everyone was ordered off the beach and under shelter. I really felt bad for the wedding party. This was around 1130 ish. Well, it was lunchtime anyway so we ate. The weather let up a bit but we wanted to head back as the clouds looked even more ominous than before. We get back to the ship around 230 and then the skies opened up again. This time, we could barely see the island from our stateroom. We slowly got ready for dinner at Royal Palace and later we went to see the Golden Mickeys. As we were headed past "small world nursery" my girls wanted to stop by and say hello. As luck would have it, Meg remembered the girls from two and a half years ago. When we got to the Oceaneer club we saw Olivia, who remembered our family from two years ago. Just wow. They headed off to Pluto's pajama party while the wife and I just walked around. We made a stop at Guest Services to see if they had any Princess Gathering tickets available for tomorrow. They said it was waitlisted but Anna and Elsa was open. We of course said we will take those. When we picked the girls up from the OC, we saw they made/colored Pluto themed pillow cases. How cool was that?? I was in the mood for a Dole Whip and the girls wanted a Crazy Shake. Once that was done, off to bed.
Day 4
We pulled into Nassau nice and early. It is amazing to see the construction going up on the island. The girls were still asleep so I went topside to get food at 8am. When I got back, I saw we had the Princess Gathering tickets on our door for 830. I channeled my inner Drill Instructor and had the girls dressed and ready in minutes. They thought it was worth it. Most of the people disembark and we took advantage of the lack of crowds. Once we were finished it was time for lunch and laundry. It is a lot easier to do on Nassau day. I will say this, the dryers are terrible. Even with a minimum load and high heat, it takes two dry cycles sometimes. Pro-tip for laundry, bring some Tide Pods so you dont have to buy detergent. Not too long after that, it was time to meet Anna and Elsa at AP. They were so awesome. Anna noticed my Maui tatoo and advised me that she is aware of Moana's story. All in all it was a great interaction. We decided to see Toy Story 4 during the 3pm as hour as we were skipping Believe that night. Once we were done we put the ladies in the OC and we headed over to Evolution for a drawing class. Soon it was dinner time at Animator's Palette. That is one of my favorite places to eat. I am a fan of the truffle purses. Yum-O! The daughters went back to the OC for Sloppy Science and to play in the "Space Area" as they call it. While they were gone the missus and I went to Mickey's Main Sail and White Caps for some souvenir shopping. Its nice to get the Gold Castaway Club discount. They also had new merch out just released on the sailing. They had a mug that looks like the back of the ship. Of course I had to buy it even though I already had one that looks like the funnel. I will post a pic tomorrow unless somone beats me to it. Our stateroom host Tony had put Princess sheets on the beds for my girls. That was really nice of him. Bed time, because we were running again...maybe.
Day 5.
Wakey Wakey. The sun is shining and Castaway Cay was beautiful. We assembled at Evolution and got our bibs. After we disembarked we dropped the girls off at Scuttle's Cove. We got our 5k in and went back to the ship real quick as we were ripe. When we got to SC my one daughter was racked out on a surfboard swaddled in towels. It was so nice of Cyn and Jimena to let her nap. We went to the water and hung out for a while. The girls werent in the mood to go back to SC so snorkeling was not happening this trip. I've done it plenty of times before, but it is a shame when I bring my gear for no reason. The water was also unusually murky with jellyfish here and there. Lunch at Cookies is always good. I had to load up on fresh pineapple and papaya. Man that was good! The girls were advised that Mommy and I were going to Palo, so make sure you occupy yourselves at OC. Reuben our server was fantastic!!! We had the 6pm time slot and we got the infamous wave phone text at 7 that my daughter wanted to be picked up. Sorry sweetie, you can wait a few minutes. We hadn't had our dessert yet. 730 and another text....whoops....time flies. It was Pirate Night but we opted out of bringng all of our gear due to time constraints. We usually do Palo on PN so we can skip the pirate menu. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't cooperating and fireworks were canceled. At least the earlier part of the show went on as scheduled. In between these activities we stopped for character meet and greets. I apologize as that part is a blur.
Day 6
We felt bad that we missed Chris for dinner so we met him at Royal Palace for breakfast. It is of course nice, but sitting and waiting when you are REALLY hungry is not ideal. When breakfast was done we went to the pool and AD for another round. I had to prep my girls and tell them that it will be more crowded as we were at sea. They only had enough patience for one time as the line was fairly long....for five year olds. We put them back in the OC for a little while so we could finish shopping. We decided to see the early showing of Beauty and the Beast so we could have the rest of the day to do other things. It was showing three times that day. When we were done we went back to our room and surprise surprise (not for us) they were invited to Royal Court Royal Tea. They got all fancied up and one the way down we watched Baby Beyond Thunder Dome or Jack Jack's Diaper Dash. Its so cool to see decks three, four, and five packed and cheering. When that was finished we headed to RCRT. The girls loved it. Lady Chamomille saw me and mentioned that a friend of hers had seen my tatoo. Was that Anna maybe???? Most of you will know that she was the same person. I love riffing with the various characters both fur and face. Provided things go well, I always tell them, "Tell (Insert Character's name) friend I said thanks for the great interaction". The face characters usually give me a wink or nod and the fur usually have me bring it in for a hug. Its great to see the same friends and have them recognize your family. I really had fun messing with Chef Brulee by having my girls say Bonjour to him. He asks, "Ca va" and I reply in French and say some other things to him in his "native language"
RCRT is fun but it is expensive. All the young princesses get a fair amount of time to visit the three Princesses who show up. They spoke about previous conversations they have already had on the ship. The gifts we receive are nice, but again, expensive. I was one of only three dads to show up. Would it have killed the other two fathers to wear a collared shirt? One wore a tank top and the other a regular t shirt.
Now time for a small rant. Dress code. On my first two cruises, there was a dress code in the MDRs. Now, not so much. I still wear slacks and a collared shirt. Does someone wearing a t shirt and shorts take away from my experience? No. However, I dont need to see butt cheeks and crop tops at dinner. Also, one eight-ish (maybe) year old came in wearing a bathing suit with a towel around his shoulders and no shirt. I think there needs to be a line. Ok done.
After our last dinner at Royal Palace we took the girls back to OC to say bye to their counselors. They also wanted to try the AD one more time. Unfortunately it was about to rain and they postponed the fireworks from yesterday until this evening. Having said that, the AD was closed. To make it up to the girls we got them another Crazy Shake. Before we know it, its time to take our magnets down and have luggage outside. Man time flies.
Day 7
Up early and out to Cabanas. We ate heartily and then went back to RP to say goodbye to Asep and Chris. Chris is a wonderful server and I was so glad to have seen him again. Goodbyes said, we had a bus to catch. The Atrium at that time is bittersweet for me. Here we were, just days ago being announced as we boarded, and now he were are all doing the walk of shame. High fours to the CMs with the Mickey hands and on our way to the bus. We were really lucky as our bus to Boardwalk left a little after 8. In years past we sat there for an hour and waited til 9. One trip we ended our cruise and headed right to MCO. If I could help it based on schedule, we wouldnt do it again. Staying in the bubble one last day is a necessity. We opted for a 1BR on the way home so we could spread out a bit. The nice thing about staying in a 1BR is that we can do wash and come home with clean clothes. Our room wasnt ready but we headed to MGM. Yes, I called it MGM. We saw a few things but the girls were tired, hungry, and cranky. Unfortunately, it was 330 and my room wasnt ready yet. We also had two FPs that would be wasted soon if we went back. Oh, did I mention it was about to rain heavily? We went to GS to see if they could ascertain if our room was ready. It wasnt officially done yet but it would be by the time we got there. Also, the GS host was able to work some magic so we wouldnt miss Star Tours or TSMM. After the girls rested and had a snack, the sun was out so we walked over to the Studios. Upon having my tactical daddy bag searched, the security CM spotted my shears and called over a supervisor. They didnt say jack this morning about it. The supervisor advised the CM that because she can see I was carrying a small operating room with me, the shears make sense. She was only doing her job. When the girls rode Star Tours, they realized they were flying the Millenium Falcon in the Oceaneer Club. It was a great tie in for them. The loved both ST and TSMM.
Afterwards we hit the ABC Commisary for dinner. During the day however we did see Edna Mode, Little Mermaid, Frozen Sing Along, and Fancy Nancy. As it stands, either through a fluke or programming, the FPs for ST and TSMM were multi use. The girls loved that! Once 9pm rolled around it was time to leave as another hard ticketed event was taking place. We stopped at Ample Hills for ice cream, got the girls ready for bed and concluded our day.

Day 8
Packed up, hung around the BW after checkout and awaited for our Magical Depressed bus back to MCO. We had a smooth flight and are now awaiting our next cruise. Its only 357 days away you know!!

Caveat....I may have missed a few things here and there and chracter interactions were dispersed throughout the cruise. We saw Stitch, Pluto, Mickey, Goofy, Tiana, and Provincial Belle. Also, all times are approximate.

ChuckElias

We get back to the ship around 230 and then the skies opened up again. This time, we could barely see the island from our stateroom. We slowly got ready for dinner at Royal Palace and later we went to see the Golden Mickeys.
I think you mean "we went to see DCL's best-ever show, the Golden Mickeys". :D

And. . . I kind of agree that we need pictures.

EOD K9

Original Poster
image.jpg

Club Cooloholic

Hello Gang! While I am a seasoned traveler, this is my first trip report, so indulge me please. Also, I apologize for any errors as I sometimes type quickly.
Day 1
Early Saturday morning my K9 partner and my retired partner were kenneled so I could go straight to the airport. Up at 0300 for the drive and my daughters were ready to go. We had a wonderful conversation with them and that first hour in the car was great.
We breezed into the airport only to be stopped by security because of something that wasn't identifiable in my tactical daddy bag. I keep everthing I need in there and then some. Was it my small medical field kit with EMT shears? That had to be it right? Nope....it was all of my magnets for my stateroom door. Since they were so dense, the TSA could not read them on the x-ray. The previous sentence can be interpreted in any fashion you want. After security, the flight down was fantastic.
Arrival at MCO was great as we checked our bags through via Magical Express. We didn't have a long wait and we were on our way to Saratoga Springs for one night. Fortunately, there was a room ready when we checked in at the Carriage House. The downside was it is a good haul over to the Carousel. After a quick bite we headed to our room. I know I know, there is an internal shuttle, but we walked anyway. While I have been to WDW a lot, this is my 22nd straight year going, and I am amazed at how much things have changed. We did some shopping at the Springs and went back to our room. Hooray for the fact that our bags were magically delivered. As we started to rearrange things I realized that I left my dress pants and one of my dress shirts on the bed at home. I trudged back to the springs to try to find something acceptable for dinners on the ship and Palo. $150 later I had something. And then the rain came.....shocker. After that I was done. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Day 2
Woke up early and brought breakfast back to the room for the wife and kids. Not too long after that, Bell Services arrived to take our bags to port. Soon, we received our phone call from Joy telling us to meet in the lobby by noon. Pretty soon we were on our way to Port Canaveral. A nice relaxing drive and just over the crest of the small bridge we could see her....The Disney Dream! Things just got real!!!! This time, security was quick and we headed over to check in. Pictures being taken and we were headed up the gangway. Moments later..."Please welcome back the ****** family" Glad to be back. First things first, drop off bags, decorate the door and get our priorities in order. We headed to Cabanas for lunch. My eyes were bigger than my stomach. However, I knew what was coming in the following hours and days. Moderation is the key. We headed back to our room and our bags were there quicker than usual. We unpacked and took the girls down to the Oceaneer Club. Its open house so we showed them, again, everything they could do. We walked around further and dropped the girls there after open house so we could get ready for dinner at Enchanted Garden. When we went to get the girls, they informed us that they wanted to stay. Wow, ok. Call if you need us. After we were shown to our table, Asep advised us he would be on our serving team. Great, nice to meet you. About three minutes later here come Chris from Jamaica!!!!!! He was with us about three years ago and we ran into him several times during last year's DVC cruise. We had requested him and it was great to have him. I never told the wife and she was pleasantly surprised. Dinner was ordered and I get the magic text on the wave phone. My daughters wanted to be picked up. Flew up to deck 5, then 7 to dress them for dinner, then back to deck 2. We were fortunate enough that my daughters found something on the kids' menu to eat.
Not long after that we hit the Aquaduck as this was the first time my girls were old enough to ride. We skipped the show because it was a magic show and the line for the AD was short. As we were leaving we saw Tiana so we hopped over for a few pics and a hello. All in all, it was a great day. It was time for bed as we were getting up early for the 5k tomorrow on Castaway Cay!!
Day 3
Woohoo we are here. Wait....It is really overcast!! We go out on the verandah and see it is raining and there is a some lightning. The announcement was made that the 5k was cancelled. Bummer. We headed to Cabanas for breakfast. I am a huge fan of their eggs and Mickey Waffles with whip cream and strawberry compote. We disembark late and as we are walking off the ship we see people returning with their running bibs and 5k medals. Apparently is was back on. Oh well. We stroll to the beach in a light rain and set up camp by the snorkel lagoon. We look to our right and see a wedding about to commence. Then it starts to rain harder. A few bolts of lighting and everyone was ordered off the beach and under shelter. I really felt bad for the wedding party. This was around 1130 ish. Well, it was lunchtime anyway so we ate. The weather let up a bit but we wanted to head back as the clouds looked even more ominous than before. We get back to the ship around 230 and then the skies opened up again. This time, we could barely see the island from our stateroom. We slowly got ready for dinner at Royal Palace and later we went to see the Golden Mickeys. As we were headed past "small world nursery" my girls wanted to stop by and say hello. As luck would have it, Meg remembered the girls from two and a half years ago. When we got to the Oceaneer club we saw Olivia, who remembered our family from two years ago. Just wow. They headed off to Pluto's pajama party while the wife and I just walked around. We made a stop at Guest Services to see if they had any Princess Gathering tickets available for tomorrow. They said it was waitlisted but Anna and Elsa was open. We of course said we will take those. When we picked the girls up from the OC, we saw they made/colored Pluto themed pillow cases. How cool was that?? I was in the mood for a Dole Whip and the girls wanted a Crazy Shake. Once that was done, off to bed.
Day 4
We pulled into Nassau nice and early. It is amazing to see the construction going up on the island. The girls were still asleep so I went topside to get food at 8am. When I got back, I saw we had the Princess Gathering tickets on our door for 830. I channeled my inner Drill Instructor and had the girls dressed and ready in minutes. They thought it was worth it. Most of the people disembark and we took advantage of the lack of crowds. Once we were finished it was time for lunch and laundry. It is a lot easier to do on Nassau day. I will say this, the dryers are terrible. Even with a minimum load and high heat, it takes two dry cycles sometimes. Pro-tip for laundry, bring some Tide Pods so you dont have to buy detergent. Not too long after that, it was time to meet Anna and Elsa at AP. They were so awesome. Anna noticed my Maui tatoo and advised me that she is aware of Moana's story. All in all it was a great interaction. We decided to see Toy Story 4 during the 3pm as hour as we were skipping Believe that night. Once we were done we put the ladies in the OC and we headed over to Evolution for a drawing class. Soon it was dinner time at Animator's Palette. That is one of my favorite places to eat. I am a fan of the truffle purses. Yum-O! The daughters went back to the OC for Sloppy Science and to play in the "Space Area" as they call it. While they were gone the missus and I went to Mickey's Main Sail and White Caps for some souvenir shopping. Its nice to get the Gold Castaway Club discount. They also had new merch out just released on the sailing. They had a mug that looks like the back of the ship. Of course I had to buy it even though I already had one that looks like the funnel. I will post a pic tomorrow unless somone beats me to it. Our stateroom host Tony had put Princess sheets on the beds for my girls. That was really nice of him. Bed time, because we were running again...maybe.
Day 5.
Wakey Wakey. The sun is shining and Castaway Cay was beautiful. We assembled at Evolution and got our bibs. After we disembarked we dropped the girls off at Scuttle's Cove. We got our 5k in and went back to the ship real quick as we were ripe. When we got to SC my one daughter was racked out on a surfboard swaddled in towels. It was so nice of Cyn and Jimena to let her nap. We went to the water and hung out for a while. The girls werent in the mood to go back to SC so snorkeling was not happening this trip. I've done it plenty of times before, but it is a shame when I bring my gear for no reason. The water was also unusually murky with jellyfish here and there. Lunch at Cookies is always good. I had to load up on fresh pineapple and papaya. Man that was good! The girls were advised that Mommy and I were going to Palo, so make sure you occupy yourselves at OC. Reuben our server was fantastic!!! We had the 6pm time slot and we got the infamous wave phone text at 7 that my daughter wanted to be picked up. Sorry sweetie, you can wait a few minutes. We hadn't had our dessert yet. 730 and another text....whoops....time flies. It was Pirate Night but we opted out of bringng all of our gear due to time constraints. We usually do Palo on PN so we can skip the pirate menu. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't cooperating and fireworks were canceled. At least the earlier part of the show went on as scheduled. In between these activities we stopped for character meet and greets. I apologize as that part is a blur.
Day 6
We felt bad that we missed Chris for dinner so we met him at Royal Palace for breakfast. It is of course nice, but sitting and waiting when you are REALLY hungry is not ideal. When breakfast was done we went to the pool and AD for another round. I had to prep my girls and tell them that it will be more crowded as we were at sea. They only had enough patience for one time as the line was fairly long....for five year olds. We put them back in the OC for a little while so we could finish shopping. We decided to see the early showing of Beauty and the Beast so we could have the rest of the day to do other things. It was showing three times that day. When we were done we went back to our room and surprise surprise (not for us) they were invited to Royal Court Royal Tea. They got all fancied up and one the way down we watched Baby Beyond Thunder Dome or Jack Jack's Diaper Dash. Its so cool to see decks three, four, and five packed and cheering. When that was finished we headed to RCRT. The girls loved it. Lady Chamomille saw me and mentioned that a friend of hers had seen my tatoo. Was that Anna maybe???? Most of you will know that she was the same person. I love riffing with the various characters both fur and face. Provided things go well, I always tell them, "Tell (Insert Character's name) friend I said thanks for the great interaction". The face characters usually give me a wink or nod and the fur usually have me bring it in for a hug. Its great to see the same friends and have them recognize your family. I really had fun messing with Chef Brulee by having my girls say Bonjour to him. He asks, "Ca va" and I reply in French and say some other things to him in his "native language"
RCRT is fun but it is expensive. All the young princesses get a fair amount of time to visit the three Princesses who show up. They spoke about previous conversations they have already had on the ship. The gifts we receive are nice, but again, expensive. I was one of only three dads to show up. Would it have killed the other two fathers to wear a collared shirt? One wore a tank top and the other a regular t shirt.
Now time for a small rant. Dress code. On my first two cruises, there was a dress code in the MDRs. Now, not so much. I still wear slacks and a collared shirt. Does someone wearing a t shirt and shorts take away from my experience? No. However, I dont need to see butt cheeks and crop tops at dinner. Also, one eight-ish (maybe) year old came in wearing a bathing suit with a towel around his shoulders and no shirt. I think there needs to be a line. Ok done.
After our last dinner at Royal Palace we took the girls back to OC to say bye to their counselors. They also wanted to try the AD one more time. Unfortunately it was about to rain and they postponed the fireworks from yesterday until this evening. Having said that, the AD was closed. To make it up to the girls we got them another Crazy Shake. Before we know it, its time to take our magnets down and have luggage outside. Man time flies.
Day 7
Up early and out to Cabanas. We ate heartily and then went back to RP to say goodbye to Asep and Chris. Chris is a wonderful server and I was so glad to have seen him again. Goodbyes said, we had a bus to catch. The Atrium at that time is bittersweet for me. Here we were, just days ago being announced as we boarded, and now he were are all doing the walk of shame. High fours to the CMs with the Mickey hands and on our way to the bus. We were really lucky as our bus to Boardwalk left a little after 8. In years past we sat there for an hour and waited til 9. One trip we ended our cruise and headed right to MCO. If I could help it based on schedule, we wouldnt do it again. Staying in the bubble one last day is a necessity. We opted for a 1BR on the way home so we could spread out a bit. The nice thing about staying in a 1BR is that we can do wash and come home with clean clothes. Our room wasnt ready but we headed to MGM. Yes, I called it MGM. We saw a few things but the girls were tired, hungry, and cranky. Unfortunately, it was 330 and my room wasnt ready yet. We also had two FPs that would be wasted soon if we went back. Oh, did I mention it was about to rain heavily? We went to GS to see if they could ascertain if our room was ready. It wasnt officially done yet but it would be by the time we got there. Also, the GS host was able to work some magic so we wouldnt miss Star Tours or TSMM. After the girls rested and had a snack, the sun was out so we walked over to the Studios. Upon having my tactical daddy bag searched, the security CM spotted my shears and called over a supervisor. They didnt say jack this morning about it. The supervisor advised the CM that because she can see I was carrying a small operating room with me, the shears make sense. She was only doing her job. When the girls rode Star Tours, they realized they were flying the Millenium Falcon in the Oceaneer Club. It was a great tie in for them. The loved both ST and TSMM.
Afterwards we hit the ABC Commisary for dinner. During the day however we did see Edna Mode, Little Mermaid, Frozen Sing Along, and Fancy Nancy. As it stands, either through a fluke or programming, the FPs for ST and TSMM were multi use. The girls loved that! Once 9pm rolled around it was time to leave as another hard ticketed event was taking place. We stopped at Ample Hills for ice cream, got the girls ready for bed and concluded our day.

Day 8
Packed up, hung around the BW after checkout and awaited for our Magical Depressed bus back to MCO. We had a smooth flight and are now awaiting our next cruise. Its only 357 days away you know!!

Caveat....I may have missed a few things here and there and chracter interactions were dispersed throughout the cruise. We saw Stitch, Pluto, Mickey, Goofy, Tiana, and Provincial Belle. Also, all times are approximate.
So very jealous. Sounds like a great trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom