Yorkshire County Fish Shop????

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
They changed the plating and now the fish come stacked on top of the chips and it just makes everything wet and soggy.
Fish should be on top of the chips.
Star Wars Reaction GIF by Disney+

jpinkc

Original Poster
Tilapia is ok, I am just sick to death of it. Its everywhere and its either always OK or just blah.

SteveAZee

If you ride Living with the Land early enough you cans sometimes catch a glimpse of a Yorkshire cast member picking up their fish for the day. Tilapia, bass and catfish are some of the more popular ones.
Wow, interesting. Do they mention this anywhere... that they use fish grown in the 'Land'? LOL, they may even mention it during the ride and I wasn't listening. :)

Lilofan

If you ride Living with the Land early enough you cans sometimes catch a glimpse of a Yorkshire cast member picking up their fish for the day. Tilapia, bass and catfish are some of the more popular ones.
There are hidden mickeys on top of the fish tanks in the Land Tour . Didn't know that UK fish comes from there too.

Smiley/OCD

I’m fine with Hake, Haddock and Cod…they all have a similar taste.
Tilapia on the other hand…I tried it once KNOWING I was ordering it…just like catfish, meh. I’m not a fresh water fish person, I prefer the ocean living fish I.e. flounder etc. I’m glad they changed it

jpinkc

Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom