Yorkshire County Fish Shop????

jpinkc

Original Poster
Ok got a wierd question. A friend of mine got back from Disney about 10 days ago. His family isnt much on Fish and Chips etc. I told him if he needed a fix on his Fish and Chips at Epcot Yorkshire serves the same fish as Crown and Rose. He informed me this is not true anymore?? Is this correct?? When did it change?? We always eat at Rose and Crown, (yes Ragland Rose beats it over the head with a club). But the fish was good the last time I quick served it and was the same as Rose and Crown. When did it change or was he told wrong??

castlecake2.0

When I worked there 10 years ago it was different between the two.

Rose & Crown served Cod and the Yorkshire Fish hut was catfish.

I assumed it would have been the same since
I was at le cellier 10 years ago, we probably have a lot of mutual friends lol. I used to put a hoody over my costume and go get chips on my break!

Last edited:

jpinkc

Original Poster
When I worked there 10 years ago it was different between the two.

Rose & Crown served Cod and the Yorkshire Fish hut was catfish.

I assumed it would have been the same since
Damn it must be that long since I ate from the Fish Hut then, I know in ancient days it was the same LOL!! We always hit Rose and Crown so I cant honestly say how long its been since I tried the Fish Hut side.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
images.jpg

Indy_UK

Yeah even back in 2010 they were looking at ways to cut costs wherever possible. Where the fish from the ‘hut’ was more like tenders, they didn’t think people would taste the difference when fried

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom