Yipee, I knew I would find a great rate :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

jaw62901

I knew that looking at various websites would eventually pay off in my quest for a cheap hotel reservation for my Dec 26 to Jan 3 solo trip.

I know that I have bounced from CBR to Swan to AS-Sports and at times might have looked like that I had no idea what I was doing, and for that I apoligize, but will all your help, it led to a rate that I never thought I would find at any WDW resort for the week of x-mas to ny. I just knew that I could find a rate better than $127.68 at AS-Sports and I found it booked it.

I am now staying at AS-Sports Dec 26 to Jan 3 for $77.00 plus a $4.00 a night service fee and tax. They also had a rate of $148 a night plu $4.00 for a water view room at CBR, but I could not pass up the $77 rate.

I don't know how I got this rate, but I did double check with usahotelguide.com, and everything is confirmed and I printed out the the page for my records and the e-mail they sent confirming my reservation and was told that my reservation is confirmed and enjoy my trip.

Thanks again for all your help,

Jason

jaw62901

Original Poster
Thanks

Becky,

Thanks for the feedback. I am glad that I can now sit back and deal with other trip plans besides the resort. Obviously I won't find another WDW resort where I can get 30-35% off the going rate especially during the week of x-mas to ny.

Even though I checked everything out and printed the confirmation paperwork, a little part of me see's the discounted price I got and wonders if I will have a problem when I check in.

I am sure that I will be fine and it's just nerves.

Thanks again,

Jason

Upvote 0

LivefortheMouse

Since u did not make ur reservations through disney i would call disney 1 407 w disney and tell them u want to confirm ur reservation. then ull really know if ur booked and how much ur paying. Im a florida resident and we get great deals but during that week of december its really hard to get that deal even for us florida resident. I hope that when u call every thing is in order and once it all is just go and have a wonderful time.:xmas:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom