Yetis Unite

GoofyFan1

Original Poster
This summer I wore my Crocs to WDW for the first time and had NO problems with my knee. Since I heard later in the summer that Crocs was going to have a Disney line, I was excited. Now that Crocs finally has come out with their Disney line I'm upset. Like many 6'+ men, I take a size 12 or 13 shoe, and for Croc Beach Clogs I take the XXL, but Crocs is not offering the Disney models in XXL because they were unsure about sales to us Yetis.

I called them and the customer rep said that they may offer them if they received enough calls for them. So I'm asking all of you Yetis, and "normal" sized pedapods to call Crocs at 1-866-306-3179 or email customerservice@crocs.com them and ask them to make the Disney line in XXL.

Thanks for helping out a fellow Disneyaholic that just wants Disney Crocs like the rest of his family.

joshwill

This summer I wore my Crocs to WDW for the first time and had NO problems with my knee. Since I heard later in the summer that Crocs was going to have a Disney line, I was excited. Now that Crocs finally has come out with their Disney line I'm upset. Like many 6'+ men, I take a size 12 or 13 shoe, and for Croc Beach Clogs I take the XXL, but Crocs is not offering the Disney models in XXL because they were unsure about sales to us Yetis.

I called them and the customer rep said that they may offer them if they received enough calls for them. So I'm asking all of you Yetis, and "normal" sized pedapods to call Crocs at 1-866-306-3179 and ask them to make the Disney line in XXL.

Thanks for helping out a fellow Disneyaholic that just wants Disney Crocs like the rest of his family.

ive never heard of them before, but looking at the pic of it on their website, http://shop.crocs.com/pc-61-4-disne...=41p&subsectionname=footwear&section=products
it really doesnt look like its all that comfortable.

Pirate Pixie

I am a crocs addict!
I notoriously have horrible blisters on my feet when I'm at WDW. My family always jokes that I pack mopre first aid supplies for my feet than anything else. I have tried everything to prevent them and nothing works, that is until I wore my crocs on my last visit in July. NOT ONE BLISTER! I'll never go again without a pair.
I've been waiting to order my Disney crocs as soon as they became available.
I'm so sorry they aren't making them in your size. This means my husband will also be very disappointed. We'll both be calling on behalf of all xxl crocs wearers, let's hope it helps.:wave:

Dwarful

Very cute~ I'll be happy to make the call. My girls love Crocs but they don't seem to stay on their feet very well, we stick with tennis shoes for the parks.

dreamscometrue

I'm not sure how popular they are elsewhere, but I teach high school in Canada and a very large number of our students wear them. So does my wife, mother, daughter and many of my friends. We all plan on bringing ours to WDW in March.

Jerriko

They have the Mickey one out...I heard when they were first anounced that other styles for Disney were coming out as well. Any idea if the is true or not?

Chris

GoofyFan1

Original Poster
They have the Mickey one out...I heard when they were first anounced that other styles for Disney were coming out as well. Any idea if the is true or not?

Chris

I forgot to ask if there were going to be others because I was trying to convince them to offer XXL.

GoofyFan1

Original Poster
I am just over 6', wear a size 12 shoe. Never considered myself a yeti... :lookaroun

I'm not saying I consider myself a Yeti, but those of us that have larger feet are always getting, for lack of a better way to say it, the short end of the stick when it comes to footwear. Once you get to size 12, if you are actually a size 12.5, you have to wear a size 13, so they slide. No 1/2 sizes above 11.5. Now Crocs is completely leaving us out.

I was hoping for a little wdwmagic magic getting help to convince Crocs to at least offer the Shoes in our size. I didn't mean to offend anyone by calling them a yeti.

Buzzes Dad

It is simply a shame that they do not yet offer these in the larger sizes. I am sure they will come to their senses sooner rather than later but who knows. I will put in a phone call to help you out(even though I wear a 10 and 1/2, myself)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom