Yehaa Bob

SpaceMountain77

Yehaa Bob deserves commendation for responsiveness. When he lost his position with TWDC because of COVID-19, Bob pivoted and continued his relevancy. Bob was active on social media and continued to build his brand. Over the past several months, I received notifications, via Facebook, that Bob was live streaming Disney sing-along shows every Sunday at 6pm EST. He invited people to sing-along and dress in their Disney best. Regarding analytics, I have no idea what his reach has been, but he is present on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Bob continued to build his brand and connect with guests after he lost his position. I would like to think his efforts were noticed.

Last edited:

lewisc

And citizens of Hollywood, citizens of Main Street, Japanese drummers, Italian Juggler, French acrobats, Boardwalk buskers....

But yes this is great news that Bob will be back at the Port!
Bob performs at a bar, a packed bar. A bar which would be far less crowded without him. Bar business probably more then pays for Bob. The entertainment you mentioned doesn't generate direct revenue. Some may come back but Bob is in a different category.

wannabeBelle

Yehaa Bob deserves commendation for responsiveness. When he lost his position with TWDC because of COVID-19, Bob pivoted and continued his relevancy. Bob was active on social media and continued to build his brand. Over the past several months, I received notifications, via Facebook, that Bob was living streaming Disney sing-along shows every Sunday at 6pm EST. He invited people to sing-along and dress in their Disney best. Regarding analytics, I have no idea what his reach has been, but he is present on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Bob continued to build his brand and connect with guests after he lost his position. I would like to think his efforts were noticed.
A few others did that as well, including Jason and Billy on Facebook. That seemed to work out very well for them and for the people who missed seeing them live. Marie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom