YeHaa Bob at Port Orleans in Walt Disney World

C.FERNIE

Original Poster
I just watched a video on youtube.... and i was wondering if anyone has seen YeHaa Bob and whats the setup like... can you get food, can you reserve etc! (i didnt watch all the video cause i think i want to go see it!) and also can you get a boat from saratogo springs to Port Orleans? Thanks in advance! :)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The facts:
There is no reserved seating. It is first come first served. Tables go quick and many people stay for the entire show. He sets up in the River Roost Lounge (the bar) at PORS.
Food and drinks are available. This link is one of the few menus for the River Roost Lounge I have found online and I am pretty sure that it is incomplete. I was there a little more than a month ago and I seem to remember the food menu being a bit larger.
You will need to either walk or take the boat to the dock next to Captain Jacks and RFC to get a boat to PORS
This link is to Bob Jackson's web page. His full schedule will be there.

The fun:
I have seen Bob many times and the show is great fun. The shows are incredibly kid friendly and you will have a hard time finding a nicer guy. If you look up "hidden gem at WDW" you will see a picture of Bob. Make the time to go see him. You will not regret it.

JIMINYCR

We always make our way over to see Bob's show. It's always entertaining, interactive, great wholesome fun for the family. Like Yoda said, tables go fast, we've been standing before waiting for a seat to open up.

real mad hatter

Here goes. Now before bobs fans,and he has plenty,get their guns out to shoot me,this is my opinion. Yes he can tinkle those ivories,and yes,he gets the crowd going especially the kids,but if i was wanting to go to a Hi De Hi holiday camp and sing along with Ye Hah,then I wouldn't have booked PORS. This will be our third stay at riverside this year,and I've seen him once,and that was enough.Just not our thing but by all means do pop along,who knows you might be singing along with the rest of the OAPS and children.

hankhill

Yeaaaa BOB is one of our favorites. This is one of the out of the parks things we do every time. Get there early to get a good seat. The kids color and participate the whole time. Its even better if you do as well. Basically know that everyone will look like an idiot and its just fun so let loose...."Hows my hair look???, IT LOOKS GREAT BOB!" Enjoy

C.FERNIE

Original Poster
think i defo want to go, think ill have to disagree with you for once real mad hatter lol this looks uber fun haha :)

popsicletrees

I love going to see YeHaa Bob, but it is only as much fun as you are willing to make it. If you are not willing to participate and let loose, you will not have fun. Even my dad does things to participate in the show that completely surprises me. He absolutely loves it. Be sure to go and talk to Bob after the show. He is so very nice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom