Yak and Yeti suggestions

Tinkerfan4ever

We ate there for the 1st time our last trip. There were 4 of us and each of us ordered something different and everyone enjoyed their meal.

I had the Kalbi Steak and Coconut Shrimp. For dessert I had the Fried Wontons. Everything was absolutely delicious. I can't remember what anyone else in my party had, but I do remember that everyone left stuffed and happy!

JIMINYCR

We eat there every trip, there have been times we've dined there twice in a trip. We order the Pork Pot Stickers or Pork Egg Rolls to start. I love the Shrimp Lo Mein, DW loves the Salmon. We've also have had the Duck and the Steak w/ coconut Shrimp. Always finished off with the Mango pie or Fried Won Tons. They give a nice portion of food, we've never been dissatisfied with the flavor, and service has always been great.

belledream

The Bhaktapur Duck is my favorite dish there by far! Also have tried the Honey Chicken (nothing special, safe choice though), Chicken Tikka Masala (huge portion!), and Malaysian Seafood Curry (unique choice). For dessert, the Pineapple Cake is the best!

twebber55

Original Poster
The Bhaktapur Duck is my favorite dish there by far! Also have tried the Honey Chicken (nothing special, safe choice though), Chicken Tikka Masala (huge portion!), and Malaysian Seafood Curry (unique choice). For dessert, the Pineapple Cake is the best!
yeah i was kind of leaning towards honey chicken or the ribs

EvilQueen-T

We liked the firecracker shrimp app, the chicken tikka marsala, and the sweet and sour chicken but did not like the kobe burger.

Figgy1

Premium Member
My dh really like the kobi burger and I liked the pad thai and the unfiltered saki was surprisingly good.
IMG_3128.JPG
IMG_3129.JPG
IMG_3131.JPG
IMG_3130.JPG

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I got the ribs. They were very good, the sauce has a kick and I got a huge slab. My daughter got the dim sum and she said it was delicious.

If I have room, I like to get the sorbets for dessert.

Gartdog

I had the Honey Chicken from the counter service window. Not sure how similar it is to the sit-down version. It was pretty good, but the rice with it was amazing. It was just plain white rice, but they put something in it that was great.

yedliW

We didn't love it when we went.. It was good quality, just not our tastes.. but it's been a couple years, and I believe they have redone much of the menu.. but the pineapple wontons do put a very nice ending to the meal. :)

danyoung56

I've enjoyed 2 meals there. The first time I had something like a cioppino with mussels and other shellfish in a tasty broth (a little too messy for me, but otherwise delicious). The 2nd time I had the steak and coconut shrimp, which were both excellent. Great service in a beautiful restaurant.

Jess G

I will be in disney on May 13th also :) :) :)

We really enjoy yak and yeti, we've always had great service and never had a thing to complain about. Prices are right if you are paying OOP. A personal favorite and must order every time item on the menu is the fried green beans appetizer. Sooo good I even try to make it at home.

Gurt

Iv had the honey chicken and the chicken marsala but by far my fav is the kobe burger and I am not a sweet person but the fried wantons are amazing

Attachments

• Phone Pics 259.jpg
    Phone Pics 259.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 20

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom