Yahoo!

petersenjp

Our Disney packet came in the mail last night!! So excited!!! With only 29 days left, with holidays, weekends, and time off, I only have 13 days of work left!!!! I can not wait. So i have done the whole, this day I have this, this day i have this, so really I only have 3 complete days of nothing till vacation! The time will fly now!!! I think during those 3 days we will have to bring out the disney pictures and movies!! And of course, watch the Disney Vacation planning video, even though everything is already booked and ready!!!!!!!!! :sohappy:

disney4life2008

Our Disney packet came in the mail last night!! So excited!!! With only 29 days left, with holidays, weekends, and time off, I only have 13 days of work left!!!! I can not wait. So i have done the whole, this day I have this, this day i have this, so really I only have 3 complete days of nothing till vacation! The time will fly now!!! I think during those 3 days we will have to bring out the disney pictures and movies!! And of course, watch the Disney Vacation planning video, even though everything is already booked and ready!!!!!!!!! :sohappy:

I am booked and fully paid for and will be arriving January 8th.. but when will my packet arrive and what does it consist of?

Upvote 0

petersenjp

Original Poster
We got ours yesterday, so roughly around 30 days before you should receive your packet. Depends, if you are doing magical express, it should have your tags for it. It also comes with suit case tags, arcade ticket for 30 minutes free time, mini golf voucher, planet hollywood $15 meal voucher, planet hollywood merch voucher, sea raycer voucher, and your itinerary information.

Upvote 0

wdwCC

That's exactly what I do! I did that all the way down to mid October. Enjoy counting down the handful of weekends, the few work days, thinking the "next week I will be on Main Street/World Showcase/etc." type stuff. Hope you have fun.

Upvote 0

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
We got ours yesterday, so roughly around 30 days before you should receive your packet. Depends, if you are doing magical express, it should have your tags for it. It also comes with suit case tags, arcade ticket for 30 minutes free time, mini golf voucher, planet hollywood $15 meal voucher, planet hollywood merch voucher, sea raycer voucher, and your itinerary information.
I didn't get that in my package...:( though I probably wouldn't have used it anyways..

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

I am not using Magical Express. I thought I was going to get my luggage tags, sea rayers certificate, etc. at check in. Am I wrong? It is not really at the 30 day mark for me yet, it will be on December 8th. I am getting worried do I need to call Disney and see where my stuff is at? Or is it that when you do not use ME you get your stuff at check in?

Upvote 0

painter26

I am not using Magical Express. I thought I was going to get my luggage tags, sea rayers certificate, etc. at check in. Am I wrong? It is not really at the 30 day mark for me yet, it will be on December 8th. I am getting worried do I need to call Disney and see where my stuff is at? Or is it that when you do not use ME you get your stuff at check in?
No, you will get all your vouchers in the mail. We did not use ME and still got it mailed. If you rented a car through Disney, a vouher will be in there as well. I know I was getting nervous waiting for it, but it will come. I wouldn't call unless you do not have it by the 15th.

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

No, you will get all your vouchers in the mail. We did not use ME and still got it mailed. If you rented a car through Disney, a vouher will be in there as well. I know I was getting nervous waiting for it, but it will come. I wouldn't call unless you do not have it by the 15th.

Thanks. I hope my packet comes soon. I will give it till the 15th. Here is the problem though, Disney mailed my confirmed reservation to a lady somewhere in the USA and she was kind enough to mail it to me with an enclosed letter. She also said Disney mailed hers to the wrong address and someone mailed hers to her. I hope my package arrives to my correct address. I am leaving on January 1st to stay in another hotel in Orlando for 7 days so I hope that my package arrives before we leave on the 1st. In the event that my package does not arrive before we leave, what do I do?

Upvote 0

KC82271

The full packet only comes if you have a "package" - room only ressies don't get all the extras, only the Magical Express tags and booklet.

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

The full packet only comes if you have a "package" - room only ressies don't get all the extras, only the Magical Express tags and booklet.

I have a package, so I am going to wait until the 15th. But when should I get worried about my package coming? What happens if I do not get my packet by the time I leave?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom