Yacht Club transportation question...

Pooh88

Original Poster
Can someone tell me the order of drop off and pick up for the Yacht and Beach CLub from Epcot? Also do you still pick up the boat in France? Thanks!

belledream

You're talking about coming from EPCOT, right? I believe it is BoardWalk, Yacht & Beach Club and the Swan and Dolphin Resorts, and from DHS, it is the opposite order.

And yes, the boat pickup is by the International Gateway (between France and UK)

Pooh88

Original Poster
You're talking about coming from EPCOT, right? I believe it is BoardWalk, Yacht & Beach Club and the Swan and Dolphin Resorts, and from DHS, it is the opposite order.

And yes, the boat pickup is by the International Gateway (between France and UK)
Thank You!

Rob562

If you're heading to the Beach Club it's faster to walk (and most likely a shorter walk too, since the boat dock is on the Yacht Club side.

If you're heading to the Yacht Club, it'd be close to a tie time-wise between walking and the boat if they left at the same time.

-Rob

MaryJaneP

Walking to YC and BC I have done and it is faster than the boat. The boat did not dock at France, but rather at the area just outside the International Gateway exit outside (behind) the France area. Our boat did go from YC to Boardwalk side, so walk vs boat may be a push. Definitely boat to DHS from Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom