Yacht Club - Scaffolding and Exterior Work

Notes from Neverland

Original Poster
Disney's Yacht Club Resort has a ton of exterior construction going on the past few days. Good amount of scaffolding and Cherry Pickers working on a variety of things. Forgot to grab a photo, but a heads up to guests staying at Yacht as it was real loud.

JusticeDisney

Disney's Yacht Club Resort has a ton of exterior construction going on the past few days. Good amount of scaffolding and Cherry Pickers working on a variety of things. Forgot to grab a photo, but a heads up to guests staying at Yacht as it was real loud.
Any idea what specific work is being done or what changes are being made?

durangojim

I didn’t see any bulb work going on. Looked like they were mostly sanding and repainting parts of the siding. I’d be totally bummed if I paid for a water view and had to see cherry pickers all day and night.

FeelsSoGoodToBeBad

Huh. We're planning June 22 visit for Yacht Club for a few days. It will be our first stay at a Deluxe and after going through the construction crap at CSR last Spring Break I'll be a bit disappointed to deal with it on two trips in a row. Fingers crossed!

mikejs78

Premium Member
This is an extensive project that will see scaffolding rolling from one section to another well into next year.
Any idea how long into 2022? I have a room booked for Feb and one for April (still deciding which one to use) and am wondering if I should switch to the Beach Club...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom