Yacht club room number map?

Katy Hand

Original Poster
Hi there, does anyone have one of these or know how I can get hold of one?
For those of you who have stayed at the Yacht Club which rooms overlook the lake and fireworks? I'm desperate for a fab room! Many thanks

durangojim

Here you go. Hope this helps

Attachments

• ycfourthfifthflrmap.jpg
    ycfourthfifthflrmap.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 119

durangojim

Pretty sure the OP has returned from her 2013 vacation. ;)
I was chastised in another thread in this forum for saying the exact same thing and for not realizing that there may be many people on this board who could benefit from the info, so I decided to go way back into the archives to help my fellow WDWMagicians.:happy:

DisAl

If you subscribe to Touringplans.com you can not only see the room maps but they have a photo of the view from every room at all Disney resorts.

mdubm

If you subscribe to Touringplans.com you can not only see the room maps but they have a photo of the view from every room at all Disney resorts.
How much is the subscription? That's tempting but I'm not sure I'm ready to fork over the money.

LAM378

How much is the subscription? That's tempting but I'm not sure I'm ready to fork over the money.

Jumping in to say that a Touring Plans subscription is well worth it, IMO. It's $14.95 for a year and you get a lot more besides the very cool map/room view feature that @DisAl mentioned. It's an excellent site and app. I use it all year long, but especially when I'm in WDW. The app is way more reliable than My Disney Experience, and their wait times and closure updates are completely on point. Never any glitchy nonsense like you get with MDE.

DisAl

Jumping in to say that a Touring Plans subscription is well worth it, IMO. It's $14.95 for a year and you get a lot more besides the very cool map/room view feature that @DisAl mentioned. It's an excellent site and app. I use it all year long, but especially when I'm in WDW. The app is way more reliable than My Disney Experience, and their wait times and closure updates are completely on point. Never any glitchy nonsense like you get with MDE.

I agree with LAM378; it is well worth it and there is a lot of good information and planning tools on their site. If you read all the way to the bottom of the web page you will get a 20% discount making the cost about $12 for a year.
Our next Disney trip begins ONE YEAR FROM TODAY :joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: and I will be renewing my subscription in a few days so it will last until the end of our trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom