Yacht Club Reviews?

Lisa_34

Original Poster
have any of you ever stayed at the Yacht Club before? I have been in it and walked around but never have stayed.

Notes from Neverland

Just completed 8 days there. It's a very nice hotel which is currently having all of its rooms remodeled. The big thing here is location. You're paying for the location. Yacht shares a location with Beach Club, so you have access to two resorts right off the bat, plus the Boardwalk area which is a short walk around the lagoon. From Yacht, you can walk (or take the boat) to Epcot or Hollywood Studios. That sense of freedom is worth the price alone, in my opinion.

If you have any specific questions I'd be happy to help where I can.

surfsupdon

It is our favorite Resort because it is the most quiet, upscale Resort. Although all Resorts are family friendly, the Yacht Club specifically seems to cater to couples, conventioneers, and adults with adult children. I don't know how, but the kids who do come seem to be the MOST well behaved.

We prefer this Resort for it's more adult atmosphere. The Beach Club is def more family oriented, and therefore louder and not as relaxed.

Yes we stayed here a few years ago now just as the Magic Bands were coming in. It's a wonderful resort, very quiet considering. The pool is AMAZING and the location is probably one of the best on property as you can walk from here to both Epcot and Hollywood Studios and you've got the Boardwalk to venture round of an evening, great resort!!

PrincessL

Following. We will be staying there in June for the first time! I just love the nautical theming and the pool looks AMAZING!

s&k'smom

I have heard that and with my one nephew I am taking who is autistic and deaf i thought this would be great for him.[COUNTDOWN=][/COUNTDOWN]
My son is autistic as well and having easy access to two parks and a quiet resort is what I'm really looking forward too.

Lisa_34

Original Poster
He is a HUGE Star Wars fan so I know he will be dragging me to Hollywood studios lol i love the natuical theme. We have stayed at every resort but this one.

wdwfan22

The yacht club is a nice resort especially since the rooms are being upgraded however I still prefer the beach club over the yacht. Beach club offers brighter colors and prefer the rooms even over the refurbished yacht club rooms. Both are decent choices and I'm sure you'll enjoy your visit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom