Yacht Club refurb

Mukta

Original Poster
I stayed in the newly renovated rooms in BC in Sept and they were lovely.

I am staying at YC in Dec. Any chance refurb will have started? Am I looking at a lot of inconveniences if I stay during a refurb?

Sabrina D

Same question here. I really hope someone can give us updated, reliable information. I called Disney reservations and asked specifically for Yacht Club renovation details and I was told that no renovations or construction is scheduled at YC. Huh? Anyone who reads any of the (unofficial) Disney forum boards knows otherwise. There just don't seem to be any details available. We are scheduled to be at Yacht Club (club level) the first week in December. I already paid off the package in full so I'm not sure if I'd even be able to switch resorts at this point. Even if I were allowed to switch, the room inventory looks very low for that week when I check the Disney site.

Sabrina D

No refurb as of today, anyway.
Are you staying there currently? How carefully did you look at all areas? There is another forum reporting that the club level lounge was moved to the Presidential Suite more than a week ago and that at least one other club level room was being used as a staging area, resulting in the rooms nearby experiencing extra noise and traffic.

mouse_luv

Even if it is undergoing or will be undergoing refurb, you shouldn't be affected because they do their best to keep those rooms and whatnot out of commission and don't put guests near them. And work goes on during 9-5 hours per se when most guests are in the Parks.

Bairstow

Are you staying there currently? How carefully did you look at all areas? There is another forum reporting that the club level lounge was moved to the Presidential Suite more than a week ago and that at least one other club level room was being used as a staging area, resulting in the rooms nearby experiencing extra noise and traffic.

Last week I stayed in a Yacht Club room that overlooked the north side of the presidential suite's windows. I suppose that would explain why I saw so many people up there in the mornings- both guests and what looked like cast members.

Sabrina D

Last week I stayed in a Yacht Club room that overlooked the north side of the presidential suite's windows. I suppose that would explain why I saw so many people up there in the mornings- both guests and what looked like cast members.
That would explain it :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom