yacht club garden or woods view

Disney Stine

Original Poster
Hi,
I'm considering upgrading to the Yacht Club on my next stay. I was wondering if anyone can provide pictures of their view out their balcony/porch if they booked a garden or woods view. Also, does anyone know if you can get partial lake views with this category, and if so, what are the room numbers or locations of the resort I should ask for?
Thanks for all your help!

wombat

Hi,
I'm considering upgrading to the Yacht Club on my next stay. I was wondering if anyone can provide pictures of their view out their balcony/porch if they booked a garden or woods view. Also, does anyone know if you can get partial lake views with this category, and if so, what are the room numbers or locations of the resort I should ask for?
Thanks for all your help!
Just my opinion but I suppose it depends on how much time you want to spend in your hotel room rather than being out enjoying your holiday. I don't bother about views from the rooms as I only want to use the room to sleep and shower.

Andy_0410

Was upgraded was awesome view

Attachments

• E8CB8537-11B5-41BA-8DD1-2B454C05F535.jpeg
    E8CB8537-11B5-41BA-8DD1-2B454C05F535.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 386

HouCuseChickie

It's been a number of years since we stayed there, but this was the room we got as a garden view. It was actually a corner room, so it had a bit of the quiet pool, a bit of a woody view, and a little bit of water. Some were taken from the patio and some inside the room.

8223319634_0be8a92689_z.jpg

8224988639_b0509fa91b_z.jpg

8224984191_4869cf2f8b_z.jpg

8226070550_66d52f2584_z.jpg

8224992547_ddaed71cba_z.jpg

Disney Stine

Original Poster
Just my opinion but I suppose it depends on how much time you want to spend in your hotel room rather than being out enjoying your holiday. I don't bother about views from the rooms as I only want to use the room to sleep and shower.

I agree, however, my husband said if we book there then he'd love to spend the entire time there! 😂 He's not actually serious... but he would like to enjoy the resort since it offers a lot compared to our usual All Stars stay.

LAM378

For a better chance of getting a garden view room with some lake view, specifically ask for an odd-numbered room on the lake side of the resort. You’ll have to call to make the request. Do it as soon as you book and then again about 10 days before you check in.

Most of the rooms that flank the gazebo and the sides of the back courtyard (opposite the lighthouse) are garden view rooms, but if you’re out there and look to the side, you have a full view of the lake and Boardwalk.

DarthVader

Sith Lord
For me, its less what I see out the window and more about the proximity of things.

How close to the pool are you or the food court, or bus stop. Some of these resorts are so sprawling, you'll find yourself walking a fair amount. I pick a location/building and try to get that and so far Disney has accommodated such requests.

when I'm disney, I don't look out the balcony much, but I walk to the food court every day.

Willmark

We stayed at YC in early December 2018. We were overlooking the small pool near the back and it was a nice view and quiet throughout the stay.

As I recall there aren’t too many rooms in the standard view category that have water views.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom