Yacht/Beach Club Early August

mouserrificmom

Original Poster
Hello -

Yacht and Beach Club resorts BOTH appear to be completely booked for most of the 2nd & 3rd weeks of August - can not find ANYTHING within our date range of 12 possible days without shrinking down to just 3 days. (our preferred dates are 8/12 - 8/20 but can wiggle down to 8/9 as a start date - have to be home on the 20th though) Anyone know why? We usually travel in October, so I don't know if it is common for August....hoping that with the PH discounts now out there will be some wiggling to other resorts and something MIGHT open up....(A 1 bedroom villa DID become available....and I am considering it but prefer not to do DVC) THoughts?

Last edited:

wdwfan22

It's normal for the Yacht & Beach Club to fill up quickly. I couldn't find anything for July or August either when I was booking.

Brewer9811

We're booked at Yacht 8/9-14. Just had another family decide the other day that they may join us. There was still availability for those dates yesterday, but only garden/woods view if I remember correctly. Maybe I should light a fire under them to make a decision...

mouserrificmom

Original Poster
We're booked at Yacht 8/9-14. Just had another family decide the other day that they may join us. There was still availability for those dates yesterday, but only garden/woods view if I remember correctly. Maybe I should light a fire under them to make a decision...
Well, starting on the 9th I would have my end date as the 17th....so it might be those 3 days that are killing me . . .earlier in the week I could do a solid 8 days, but I really don't want to arrive until after the 1st 2 weeks. I am booked at Boardwalk with the AP discount and very happy with that, I just have never in our years and years of traveling found a resort completely booked for our full week! Certain room categories, sure, but never the WHOLE ENTIRE RESORT!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom