Yacht and Beach Club Pool Cabanas

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
I was just curious if the cabanas are finished and in use yet? If so, has anyone seen them and what do you think? If anyone happens to have any pictures of them, that would be great too.

We’ve reserved these cabanas for a couple days during our upcoming June trip and I was wondering how they are.

Thanks in advance!

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
I have them booked for my August trip. I'm so exited. The Yacht Club is 100% hands down my favorite resort and this is just making me love it even more. :)

Please come back and post pics! I'm excited to see them!
We usually stay on the Beach Club side, but I’m right with you in that the Yacht/Beach is our favorite resort! The only negative of SAB - at least in my opinion - is that sometimes it is hard to get some space to relax. Thanks to these cabanas, problem solved!

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
So about what is the fee for cabanas there?
Depends on when you are there and whether you want it for the whole day or half a day. We have them reserved for half a day (4 hours) and it was a little over $200. They allow a maximum of 6 people per cabana.

Last edited:

eliza61nyc

We did the cabanas at Grand Floridian and loved them. We only did them once though. We went in August and had 2 seniors in our group so we thought the cabanas would be a nice way for everyone to tolerate the intense heat while at the pool.

I can't remember what we paid, for some reason about $225

Rene Horn

I have resevations for a full day Aug 4. Its my understanding they have 4 areas where these are located, I requested area 1 as close for a small one to play at the zero entry area. Can anyone confirm this or have pictures from this area?

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No

The last few second kind of show the other locations. I have them booked on the 29 and 31. I’m so excited to check it out!

CLEtoWDW

Quick tip about the cabanas... don’t book it on a day that has a high chance of t-storms. They make you evacuate the cabana whenever lightning is near.

CLEtoWDW

Have no clue what the weather will be on my trip. Do they refund your money?
Unsure. I was speaking to someone near SAB that said they rented a cabana the day prior and had to evacuate for a couple hours due to lightning in the area. Didn’t ask about a refund.

nickys

Premium Member
Are those cabanas still available? The last time I visited Disneyland, back in early 2020, I didn't even see them. And some of my friends who visited Disneyland this year also didn't see those cabanas.
Yes, they are available. You can only rent them at Stormalong Bay if you are a guest of the Yacht or Beach Club resorts.

There are also cabanas you can rent at the Contemporary or Grand Floridian resorts if you are a guest at those resorts, plus I believe at the Poly (although not shown on the page linked below). And the water parks. You can book them at 60 days out from your check-in date, like ADRs. I’m not sure if you can do a half day rental currently.

edited to update that cabanas are only available to book by guests staying at each specific resort.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom