Yacht and Beach Club music loop reduced

Father Robinson

Original Poster
Just read that the lobby and exterior loop has been reduced from close to 2 hours to just 45 minutes. Can anyone confirm this or know why that would've been done?

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
I'm unsure about that specifically but it felt like I heard "Married Life" every time I was on MK Main Street so that loop felt short.

Simba's Mom

I remember that one of the nicest things I used to hear was the instrumental of the hymn "How Great Thou Art". But recently, when I realized that it was a beautiful Christian hymn, I wondered how long it would be before someone complained about it, and Disney felt compelled to take it out. Perhaps they have.

castlecake2.0

This happened to Canada several years back, they cut the outdoor loop in half. Not sure who decides this and why they would. We also lost our original loop in the restaurant for some weird jazz music loop.

Is it WDI that does this? Area leadership?

Nottamus

Weird. We just got back Sunday from AKL and the music loop there was shortened as well.
changed actually as there were a few new tunes mixed in.

wdwfan22

I remember that one of the nicest things I used to hear was the instrumental of the hymn "How Great Thou Art". But recently, when I realized that it was a beautiful Christian hymn, I wondered how long it would be before someone complained about it, and Disney felt compelled to take it out. Perhaps they have.
It’s still in the current version of the loop

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom