Yacht and Beach Club Cabanas

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
Just wanted to share that we recently had the opportunity to enjoy these cabanas for a couple days, and I cannot recommend them enough. It goes without saying that SAB is widely recognized as the best pool anywhere on property (yes, I know not everybody feels that way, but the majority of people and almost every readers/viewers poll says so), and now you have the opportunity to enjoy it with your own private space. The cabanas are in a great location - you feel like you are still part of the scene but, like I said, you also have some privacy. They come fully stocked with fresh fruit and a ton of ice cold drinks. So many drinks, in fact, that the staff insists that you take what you don’t finish back to your room. You also have a dedicated server to get you any other food and drinks that you may want. There is comfortable seating for six with a nice size television and blue tooth speaker to play music. With these cabanas, the one real negative of SAB (finding a place to set up camp) has now been eliminated. Anyway, just figured I would share our very positive experience with these cabanas. I hope that anyone else who tries them out enjoys them as much as we did!

eliza61nyc

Just wanted to share that we recently had the opportunity to enjoy these cabanas for a couple days, and I cannot recommend them enough. It goes without saying that SAB is widely recognized as the best pool anywhere on property (yes, I know not everybody feels that way, but the majority of people and almost every readers/viewers poll says so), and now you have the opportunity to enjoy it with your own private space. The cabanas are in a great location - you feel like you are still part of the scene but, like I said, you also have some privacy. They come fully stocked with fresh fruit and a ton of ice cold drinks. So many drinks, in fact, that the staff insists that you take what you don’t finish back to your room. You also have a dedicated server to get you any other food and drinks that you may want. There is comfortable seating for six with a nice size television and blue tooth speaker to play music. With these cabanas, the one real negative of SAB (finding a place to set up camp) has now been eliminated. Anyway, just figured I would share our very positive experience with these cabanas. I hope that anyone else who tries them out enjoys them as much as we did!
Thanks! We may give them a try for our resort day next August. let me ask did you think they would stay cool in mid summer heat?

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
Thanks! We may give them a try for our resort day next August. let me ask did you think they would stay cool in mid summer heat?
Well, all I can tell you is it was very hot out when we were there and between the shade in the cabana and the breeze that came through when we had all four sides open, we were more than comfortable. I think you will enjoy it.

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
Only 3 weeks until I get to try them out! I’m so excited and your post got me even more pumped!
That’s awesome! I think you’re going to love them! The cabanas are numbered. Cabanas 1 and 2 are in the front and cabanas 3 and 4 are in the back. You can request a particular one if you want and they will do their best to accommodate you.

durangojim

We used to get a cabana every time we stayed at the Poly back when they had them and even did the deluxe once. They were amazing! YC&BC are two of our favorite resorts so it’s great to hear the cabanas are wonderful too. What do they run?

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
We used to get a cabana every time we stayed at the Poly back when they had them and even did the deluxe once. They were amazing! YC&BC are two of our favorite resorts so it’s great to hear the cabanas are wonderful too. What do they run?
Cost depends on the time of year and whether you book them for a half day (either 10am to 2pm or 3pm to 7pm) or a full day (10am to 7pm). We did them from 10am to 2pm, which was plenty of time for us, and it cost us about $210.

Baums101

Each trip when we stay at the Boardwalk resort our family lounges at the non-dvc exclusive quiet pool. In addition to SAB I'd recommend this as another great pool spot for anyone looking for pool suggestions when booking a Disney hotel (especially if they are scared of clowns and neglect the hotel solely for that 🤡).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom