Yaaahoooooo we passed ROFR...!!!!

Coach81

Original Poster
It's been since 2007... we've waiting patiently for the right time... we just recently paid OFF THE HOUSE... so we decided to take the plunge on another 150 pts in resale when the right contract came along..

Well we just learned that we passed rofr on a juicy 150 pt contract that came with ANOTHER 300 POINTS for next year :animwink:

This means that I will finally be able to take my wife to a place she has wanted to go since we first got married...

Next summer for our 20th Anniversary... we will be in ALUANI!!!!!

We also can now start planning for a bonus trip this November...:sohappy:

Just wanted to share....

Tiggerrules

Congrats, we passed on the 22nd and received closing docs on the 26th. We sent them back the next day and now are waiting on the seller to return their paperwork.
Resale is a great price, but the waiting is tough.:D

Coach81

Original Poster
Congrats!

What resort and how much per point? Just curious what they are letting through ROFR.

SSR- 65 a pt I believe???

Congrats, we passed on the 22nd and received closing docs on the 26th. We sent them back the next day and now are waiting on the seller to return their paperwork.
Resale is a great price, but the waiting is tough.:D

For us the wait has actually been a blessing as we are finalizing paying off our house :sohappy: So it has been just fine.. we hope to be closing in the next week or so....

Coach81

Original Poster
Update- Got notification that the title company has received our documents and payment.. now we are just waiting for it to go through... Going to work out perfectly I believe...

BTW as we paid cash for this add-on.. we are now DEBT-FREE!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom