X!!!!!!!!!

The_CEO

Original Poster
This has not one little thing to do with disney .. but i thought i would just put this on here since this is a popular forum.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
hi, I was just wondering if anyone has been on that "new" ride at SIXFLAGS MAGIC MOUNTAIN (X) If you have please let me know how you feel about it .. Thanks A whole lot..

Click here for the pick!!!!

I don't care.... I especially don't care because you know this is the wrong forum yet put it in here anyway. :rolleyes:

The_CEO

Original Poster
Name one i can put it in then ??? Oh yeat you cant darn oh well guess im going to have to post it here :king: :sohappy: :sohappy: lol

WDW-Imagineer

Name one i can put it in then ??? Oh yeat you cant darn oh well guess im going to have to post it here :king: :sohappy: :sohappy: lol

How about you find a Six Flags board, or a general theme park board. There is always the chit chat forum. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Castle Cake Apologist

my my my... aren't we just DO182, Flick, and NwO_Thunder all rolled into one?... sheesh. I guess we'll see what forum it belongs in when Steve moves it. :lol:
-DisneyExpert

WDW-Imagineer

Jump down my throat why dont you .....i didnt een ask YOU to read this thread.......

Well, I'm sorry I don't like Six Flags news in the WDW news section. I don't think Steve does either.

Please follow the guidelines and rules of the forums. This includes the correct placement of posts.

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer

Well, I'm sorry I don't like Six Flags news in the WDW news section. I don't think Steve does either.

Please follow the guidelines and rules of the forums. This includes the correct placement of posts.

While I agree that such a question has no place on this board, I was just wondering what are those images under some members names? They sure don't look like Disney to me!? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I won't mention any names. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by thedisneyfan

While I agree that such a question has no place on this board, I was just wondering what are those images under some members names? They sure don't look like Disney to me!? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I won't mention any names. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Touche'. LOL

Guys, so he posted in the wrong forum. All you had to do was send Steve a PM, and he'd move it. And,CEO, they were just pointing out a posting error....no need to get bent out of shape. I know it's been a rough week, but it's time to get out of attack mode!!! ;)

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by thedisneyfan

I feel avatars are a way to represent how you are, and who you are. Any member can tell you what my avatar used to be, and it was certainly Disney-related.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer

I feel avatars are a way to represent how you are, and who you are. Any member can tell you what my avatar used to be, and it was certainly Disney-related.

Which is why I never chose one! ;) And for someone who just finished exams...you're awake early.....or maybe you're up late? ;) Go get some rest,or have some fun...you earned it! Exams....:hammer:

I just remembered...someone hasn't taken them yet...is that you? If so, Sorry...you have my sympathy! :(

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by The Mom

Which is why I never chose one! ;) And for someone who just finished exams...you're awake early.....or maybe you're up late? ;) Go get some rest,or have some fun...you earned it! Exams....:hammer:

Left school early yesterday... got home, slept from 3 to 7, got up eat dinner, watched tv, and went to bed again at 11. It feels pretty good to get up at somewhat normal time. I gotta fix the four-wheel drive in my car today before it snows.

Tom Morrow

You guys are annoying. Who really cares if he posted in the wrong forum? It will get moved eventually. And if you don't want to talk about X, then don't open the thread!!

Now, in answer to the threads actual question, and not spam, I haven't ridden X, but everybody that has says its phenominal, amazing, and one of the greatest rollercoasters ever built. Their only complaint seems to be that it is too short, at only about a minute. But I wouldn't rush out to Six Flags Magic Mountain to ride it just yet - bigger, better versions of X, an Arrow Dynamics 4D, are going to be built all over the country in the coming years. X was just the prototype.

You can read a good review of X here: http://www.thrillnetwork.com/article.php?sid=306

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom