WWW.Mousesavers.com

Samwayla

You guys You have got to try this website. I saved so much money there. Like $50 an nite. I stayed at Port Orleans Riverside at the mansions too. You wouldn't believe it. I know you think there is some catch but I swear there is not. There are all kinds of codes out there that disney doesn't try to advertise or put out that much. Any way All the codes are listed for free. Trust me this is for real. I was skeptical too but will use the site again. It's WWW.Mousesavers.com

Brett

I used Mousesavers myself. During late August or so last year, I only had to pay about $49 for an All-Star room. Being as I was on a limited budget, they saved my life for spending money down there.

Upvote 0

mickeyfan

This is a great site and updated almost daily. I used codes off this site to book several rooms so far..........most recently for my upcoming visit in April!!:sohappy:

Thanks for the update.......I am sure there are many newcomers who are not yet aware of the wonderful site!!

Upvote 0

Tinker

Mousesavers is for real. I jused codes last year and this year and saved hundereds of dollarsboth times.

You just call CRO and ask for room availabity for that code. So simple!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom