WWOHP with a disability?

iheartarkansas

Original Poster
Hello all! I am a huge HP fan, and I am really looking forward to riding WWOHP in a few weeks. I have a disability that requires me to use a cane. Having seen video of the loading area for this attraction, I am concerned that I may not be able to ride. Loading seems to be quite fast, much like Haunted Mansion. Is there similarly a moving platform that gets you up to speed? It does not appear that the ride can be stopped to allow for disabled persons to board. If I can ride, am I allowed to take my cane through the queue?

JT3000

There's a stationary loading platform for disabled persons. You'll be directed to it towards the end of the queue. You might need to mention your inability to use the moving platform, depending on how obvious your disability is. And I must warn you that getting to (and from) the stationary platform involves a maze of hallways and elevators. It's not very convenient. As for your cane, I guess they'll keep it at the loading platform. I'm not sure.

iheartarkansas

Original Poster
Thank you for your help! I am a little concerned about what happens with the cane. I have never been to a theme park with it before. They almost certainly have some sort of plan in place. I will just go with whatever they say to do. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom