Wrong 5-day view WDW website - nobody saw this ?

Bokunick

Nobody saw de wrong times and activities in de 5-day view on WDW website ?
With enthusiasm I'm planning my trip to WDW in September 2019. With de opening of Star Wars it is not an easy task o_O I also plan a night Mickey not so scary Helloween. My planning was ready and I checked te times in de 5-day view WDW website. Shock !!!! Disney changed al activities en times ! I was crying .... but wait is simple an mistake of Disney. Al other calendars are right and show the same. I saw this 2 month ago and was hoping Disney correct this at the next update of the calendar. Still now no changed. Hou can I contact Disney with this mistake ? Her one week in de wrong 5-day view. Wrong 5 day view September 2019

nickys

Premium Member
Compare 9/11 en 9/12 ... Wednesday is the long day with the extra magic hours till 12 and not at 9/12. Everyday is shift one day in the 5 day view.

That’s been wrong on the UK site for weeks. I did try emailing them but got nothing back. It’s a pain because that’s the view it defaults to for me.

Upvote 0

Bokunick

Original Poster
That’s been wrong on the UK site for weeks. I did try emailing them but got nothing back. It’s a pain because that’s the view it defaults to for me.
You are right ! It is just the UK part of the site. You are clever o_O I also sent an email, but no responses

Upvote 0

Bokunick

Original Poster
Ok was to quick with my answer. The USA site is also wrong with Mickey not so scary Halloween. In the 5 day view it is on 9/10 en 12/9 ....

Upvote 0

Heppenheimer

Nobody saw de wrong times and activities in de 5-day view on WDW website ?
With enthusiasm I'm planning my trip to WDW in September 2019. With de opening of Star Wars it is not an easy task o_O I also plan a night Mickey not so scary Helloween. My planning was ready and I checked te times in de 5-day view WDW website. Shock !!!! Disney changed al activities en times ! I was crying .... but wait is simple an mistake of Disney. Al other calendars are right and show the same. I saw this 2 month ago and was hoping Disney correct this at the next update of the calendar. Still now no changed. Hou can I contact Disney with this mistake ? Her one week in de wrong 5-day view. Wrong 5 day view September 2019
Just wondering, is Dutch your native language?

Upvote 0

World_Showcase_Lover007

I was thinking Cajun.
085FF404-EEF5-482A-B675-7E638DBEADBF.jpeg

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom