Wrist Tattoo/Attractions/Tour Guide??

ZipadeeMickey

Original Poster
Hi! I have been wanting to apply to Disney for some time now and am just getting up the courage to consider applying but after looking at some of the different things on this forum have decided that maybe I should wait.

I have two wrist tattoos, one is a yin/yang symbol on my left wrist and the other is four paw prints on my right wrist. I am wondering if Disney is more accepting/willing to let me cover these with makeup (derma blend) or a long sleeve shirt or if this will automatically rule me out for what I would like to do.

I want to eventually work as a Disney tour guide, but I know those positions might be hard to come by as an outside hire so I am willing to go into attractions or rides, something with the public, but I have a disability that would preclude me from working with registers or anything involving math like food and beverage. I'm just wondering if it is even worth applying now or if I should wait and maybe get the tattoos removed?

You can either use makeup or wear a long sleeve shirt. If Disney is what your wanting to do then go for it! Last I check Disney can't turn you down based on your disability

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom