Rumor Wreck-It-Ralph Attraction Likely to Replace Stitch’s Great Escape

doctornick

Stitch was worse than an empty building.

I didn't particularly care for Stitch but that's silly. Even if a bunch of guests didn't do (or like) the ride, for those who did it added that extra thing to do and increased capacity for the park overall. It also was a unique attraction/experience for WDW so it's not like it was superfluous because it was similar to something else.

lazyboy97o

I didn't particularly care for Stitch but that's silly. Even if a bunch of guests didn't do (or like) the ride, for those who did it added that extra thing to do and increased capacity for the park overall. It also was a unique attraction/experience for WDW so it's not like it was superfluous because it was similar to something else.
Guest satisfaction with Magic Kingdom was higher with it closed.

owlsandcoffee

Once upon a time I remember an Enterprise-ing group of creators who were making stuff nobody else did.

Will this be using the same layout from SGE and MtM? I'm kind of hoping it does because I'd like to see it preserved.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I'm also thinking Disney might decide to try to beat Universal to the VR experience by opening this before the Harry Potter one if that one is going forward

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The building itself is indeed small though could fit a Fantasyland style small scale dark ride (others can point out how the dimensions compare to stuff like the old SWSA building). The space could be made larger if they combined it with the adjacent store or food places but it’s not like Disney to remove revenue generating spots.

That said, I think the previous plans were about using the established theaters for a WIR attraction using VR or such.
The available space was looked at in the previous thread on the topic 😉

Disstevefan1

I'm also thinking Disney might decide to try to beat Universal to the VR experience by opening this before the Harry Potter one if that one is going forward
It’s a nice thought, but Disney won’t do it because money. I love Universal Orlando, butstill not a threat to WDW.

That’s said, in a race between building and launching attractions, Universal Orlando beats WDW.

How many years will the WDW railroad be closed?

How many years will there be construction walls in EPCOT?

azox

If they try to rush it out, you have to wonder if it would be like the failed attempt using Kuka arms for Epcot's "Sum of all Thrills" vs Universal's Forbidden Journey.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom