WRE coming to DLP?

jrriddle

Original Poster
In todays Jim Hill Why For article:

http://www.jimhillmedia.com/main/index.htm

"Okay, Mortimer. Consider this plug pulled. Though -- to be honest -- I'm kind of sad that this particular "Western River" rumor turned out to be false. Mind you, if the stories that I've been hearing coming out of Disneyland Paris for the past few years eventually turn out to be true, this saga could still have a happy ending ..."

and

"And that -- my friends -- brings another installment of "Why For?" to a close. Again, my apologies to all you "Western River" fans out there. But -- despite what it says over at Screamscape -- this Marc Davis masterwork is NOT raising from the grave yet again, just so DCA can have its own "Pirates" - like attraction.

But -- that said -- all is not lost for all you WRE enthusiasts. What is it that Rick said to Ilsa at the end of "Casablanca"? "We'll always have Paris."

When I'm free to talk about this, I will spill the beans. But -- for now -- have a great weekend, okay?"

Wow! This is great news! This is exactly what DLP needs (attraction-wise), not TOT going into the studios. The main park is the draw. It really needs a new E-ticket. One that the other parks don't have.

Now, if they can build Discovery Mountain next...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom