~*~Wow~*~

Al

Original Poster
Wow. Thats all I can say to describe it.

To understand why all i can say is "wow", you will need to know a few things before the story:

I wrote a letter to Mr.Eisner in august stating my opinions, AND that i was 13 years old. I live in the UK. I did not put my telephone number in the letter

I wrote a letter just generally stating my views about what they have got rid of etc etc. I didnt recieve anything at all until........

I got back home from visiting a friend, and my answering machine was flashing ( do the americans call them voice mail? annnnyway.....) , i pressed play:

"Hello this is a message for Alex Berrisford: Hello alex, this is Joan from the walt disney world executives office, i just wanted to speak with you to discuss some comments made in your letter you sent to us in, oh gosh.....the summer time. If you could please give me a ring to discuss the best time for me to ring you, my number is : area code *** *** ***. thanks , have a wonderful day , goodbye."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so shocked. She must of taken the time to find my number and everything! wow!

I called her back and it was her voicemail, so i left a message

she rang back 15 mins later apologising profusely, she had been in a meeting! All im gonna say is that she was SO nice, one of the nicest people i have ever talked 2 on the phone! She wished me a happy birthday cuz i mentioned my birthday was in september, she kept on thanking me for the letter, and is gonna send me some autographs, apoligised 4 the long delay in calling me! It would take me ages 2 telll u everythin so here is the main facts:

When AK opened BK was definetly planned, but then it got shelved and they are still looking into it.

Loads! of people ask about the monorails being connected, the executives are always talking about it, but at the moment it is not in the pipeline , but they continue to review the situation.

That nothing is in the pipeline to replace 20,000 leagues, but she told me how nice the meet and greet was .

She told me really everythin that i already know, but it really was so nice, and it really made my day, if not my week! Just one call has really put my faith back in disney, even if nothing changes, i dont know why - it just has.

Sorry if i have bored you! I just had to tell someone! I was so shocked, i just couldnt believe it! Well done disney!!!!
:sohappy:

Al

Original Poster
Thanks! I really didnt expect them to get my number with me living in the UK! I was totally amazed!:sohappy:

Al

Original Poster
To Call Her.....

Originally posted by Flower
Can ya call her back and ask her about the recent cuts?

You've got her ear!!!:animwink:

I cant sorry with the cost of calls to the USA ( plus I am a bit shy on the phone!, i should of thought to ask her. If you want her number the please PM me

if you do call then let me know how you get on, please mention my name! Al Berrisford! thanks!

I think it is her personal number so she only answers it! Good luck (not that you'll need it, shes REALLY nice!):animwink:

But please! only leave my name if you are gonna leave a sensible message, its just that she promised to send me a few things thru the post, and if you leave bad messages mentioning my name then she probably wont :(

epcot71

super cool

i wrote eisner last year and stated what i felt was some negative changes with disney- i only put my name and address with no phone number-they actually looked up my number with information and called me-i forgot her name but super nice woman with english accent- i thought it was a prank from my brother because i told him what i did so i called the number she left and it was really walt disney executive offices-

danesporty

I also emailed disney and they called me back I didnt leave my phone number or anything. They answered my questions and they lady was really nice.

Tramp

Re: To Call Her.....

Originally posted by Alberrisford

I cant sorry with the cost of calls to the USA ( plus I am a bit shy on the phone!, i should of thought to ask her. If you want here is her number:

Area Code: 407 (Orlando) 828 5735

thats: 407 828 5735

if you do call then let me know how you get on, please mention my name! Al Berrisford! thanks!

I think it is her personal number so she only answers it! Good luck (not that you'll need it, shes REALLY nice!):animwink:

Thanks for the number, Al....

I called and left some pretty ographic messages on her voicemail and, as you instructed, I left your name.:hammer:

I feel alot better now and I have YOU to thank.:animwink:

Flower

Re: Re: To Call Her.....

Originally posted by Tramp

Thanks for the number, Al....

I called and left some pretty ographic messages on her voicemail and, as you instructed, I left your name.:hammer:

I feel alot better now and I have YOU to thank.:animwink:

Tramp,

You are sumthin' else!:animwink:

Al

Original Poster
Originally posted by markymark

AL, I am pretty sure The Tramp is serious!

You know what he's like! The chance of chatting another woman up, and he's away!!

lol! no i'm pretty sure hes joking! :animwink:

Tramp

Originally posted by DisneyFreak

Hmmmm.....looks like our young Al is a gambler. :D

Being an makes me unpredictable...:fork:

Al is a much brighter kid than anyone gives him credit for.:king:

Al

Original Poster
Originally posted by Tramp

Being an makes me unpredictable...:fork:

Al is a much brighter kid than anyone gives him credit for.:king:

at last! someone has discovered my secret! Thanks for the compliment :animwink: :D

markymark

Originally posted by Alberrisford

at last! someone has discovered my secret! Thanks for the compliment :animwink: :D

Don't forget Tramp hasn't been well!

I'd take what he say's with a pinch of salt!

;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom