Would you visit Walt Disney World with these health-based operational restrictions in place?

Would you visit Walt Disney World with these health-based operational restrictions in place?

• Yes

Votes: 306 36.2%
  • No

Votes: 429 50.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 111 13.1%

• Total voters

disneygeek90

My friend's family from NJ was planning on coming for a 5 day trip at the end of October. She told me this morning they were cancelling. Her sister has small girls and meet and greets/parades was the tipping point for them. I think it's the smart move.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Thanks for that. Very interesting visualization. Hadn't realized that Malaria was that big of a deal overall.
It’s still a huge problem in Africa and other less developed parts of the world. Doesn’t get the hype since it doesn’t impact the Western world all that much. Mostly charities and non-profit academic organizations work on vaccines and treatments for malaria, including the Oxford group that’s working on the Covid vaccine that’s one of the front runners.

Funny little piece of useless trivia (I’m full of them). The CDC was established in the 1940s in Atlanta because the Southeast was the hotspot for malaria in the US and malaria was one of the biggest threats to the nation at the time. So it wasn’t too long ago that malaria threatened the US.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom