Would you use a fastpass in this circumstance?

Rachel S1321

Original Poster
My daughter has an appointment at BBB at 8:15 at Cinderella's castle on Sept. 11. The park opens at 9. Would you use a fastpass for the 7DMT or would you just go to that ride first from the castle? Would you save it and use it for a different ride that morning like Peter Pan or meeting Anna and Elsa or even Splash Mountain? Thank you for any tips you can all give me!

SAV

If you are willing to possibly wait in an hour long line, then take a chance on it. If you are not and 7DMT is something you "have to" do, then FP+ it.

Keep in mind you can always reserve it then change the FP+ if you get there and there is no line. Just make the change before you pass through the reader.

MickeyMomV

Personally I would keep it but then again I have boy and we would just ride it twice if the line was short.

Now, if I had a daughter who just went through the whole BBB process I might try to get the Anna and Elsa M&G while she was all "princessed up". It would make for a great pic.

On a side note, after spending all that money on BBB there is NO WAY I would let her near Splash Mtn!!

oceanbreeze77

Can I get recommendations for a good third fastpass at MK. We are for sure fast passing SDMT and Peter pan but what is a good third. I was considering space but We have space at disneyland so we have high expectations for Space mountain. Will I be disappointed if I use the third on space? Are there better things to use it on? We're not a big splash family and everyone is over meet and greet age so thats out of the picture. Thanks!

Also, what would you recommend for epcot fastpass choices?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom