Would you rather go to Tutto Italia or Mama Melrose?

Tutto Italia, Mama Melrose, OTHER!?

• Tutto Italia! Who could resist Italian dining in the World Showcase?

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • Mama Melrose! It's totally amazing!

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Other, which I will list below! How could you be so silly as to not include my choice?

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
We went to Tutto and was not impressed by either the food or the cost. We may try the new CS place later this year, but I'd rather have some meals I can't find at my local Olive Garden....

I chose Tutto by default as it's the only restaurant of the two I have been to. However, our meal was amazing. It was one of our favourites from our last trip. I know a few people who have been to Mama Melrose and haven't been thrilled.

Mouse Man

Tutto has been disappointing for us. My DWF and I have eaten there twice and both times the service was bad. The waiters was the most rude people I delt with in a long time. The food was delivered to our table and my DWF was on the cold side. The waiter was asked very politely to take it back and have it warmed and copped an attitude. He gave my wife dirty looks and would never speak to her. With this being said, I did not leave a tip and informed the waiter when he learns mannors he will receive a tip. He started to speak down to me and I stopped him in his tracks and informed him he would be swimming in the Meat sauce. I then went to the Manager and reported him. The second time we went there the service was poor and we felt like we were seconf class customers. The food was so-so to good. All depends on what you order. Honestly I enjoy olive garden or Caraba's a whole lot more. Good Italian food we can get at home and I always look for something that I don't get to have or experience.

Figment1986

If your in the mood for Italian theme park food, Mama Melrose is the way to go. It's nice quality for the price your paying (unless your on the dinning plan... then you have to take me :drevil:)

Tutto Italia has had enough reviews that I find it's not worth the price to go there right now, I would prefer Mama Melrose or go off property to the olive gardens on vineland and palm ;)

mls

Tutto

We are actually eating at both during our trip next month, but for different reasons. Last year, I enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere of Tutto and we all really enjoyed the food. We were not in a hurry, but the service was slower than other resturants. I don't always need to go, go, go at Disney. If we wanted to rush, we'd eat at counter service every meal.

Mama's was good too- love the pizzas. We are eating at Mama's because of the dinner package with Fantasmic (not a fan of the other 2 choices- kids didn't want more chicken nuggets as a choice!). It is more relaxed and faster service.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom