Would you Meet and Greet Walt Disney?

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Original Poster
Walt Disney as a face character... Good idea or bad idea? Would the persona and character of Uncle Walt be an ideal Meet and Greet entertainer? Would you want to meet a Walt Disney face character?

AndyS2992

No, it's disrespectful. He did appear in a parade for a while though oddly..
logo01.jpg

The Empress Lilly

Mwah..a face character feels awkward.

A wax statue like above (Waxer E. Disney?), say seen from the back as he draws Mickey, would be great in what's now the Disney Movie Trailer Space in the former One Man's Dream area.

JIMINYCR

Sure... It would be fun to have a M&G or even a show with a good Walt looking character talking about his background and the path taken to fame. Disney should have more things respectfully honoring Walt and his accomplishments.

EOD K9

Probably would make a lot of people think walt was not a real person. I know that there are some who do think that.
I've been on this board for a few years, who is this Walt person everyone speaks of? Also, many years ago, Universal had Groucho Marx you could interact with. Character or not? I think the hard part of using Walt Disney as a meet and greet, is that you will expect him to be the perfect embodiment of the man.

Goofyernmost

I doubt much would be left that was still recognizable after 53 years especially since he was cremated. And also, NO, Walt was a real live person that created all of this. He was not a made up character from a movie or show. It would be nothing but weird and sick.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom