Would you list a Disney Park Visit as a top ten Bucket List item?

Tower of Terror Theater

Original Poster
So I have been working on recreating the Tower of Terror Basement elevator in my home,

so obviously this ride clearly made a big impression on me. During the progression of the project, I have been somewhat surprised that some of the electricians, handymen, and plumbers that have come to help with the project have NEVER been to Disneyland or Disney World. I personally would feel like I missed something in life if I had NEVER seen Disneyland or Disney World. I know that everyone is different, but if I had to come up with a generic Bucket list recommendation, I would definitely list a visit to a Disney park on the list. Would you include a Disney park visit on a generalized top ten Bucket list recommendation?

Californian Elitist

No. I’m at the age now where my priorities include traveling both within the country and internationally. Would I travel to Japan just for Tokyo Disney? No. Would I possibly include it as a side trip? Yes, but it wouldn’t be priority, for example.

Disney experiences have been a huge part of my life for years. It’s time for new experiences.

epcotisbest

Top 10 things to see or do in the entire world? Not even close.
Just sitting here thinking about it, we went to Kauai last year and there are at least 10 places on that one island I would choose over Disney right now. We go to WDW a couple of times per year because we like it, but bucket list, no?
Way more people have never been than have ever been.

John park hopper

No have been many times over the years, there are so many other places I have not been too. Now if the crowds were cut in half and the prices drastically reduced I might add Disney to my list. Yellowstone is at the top of my list

mdcpr

Nope. WDW Is not in the top 10. bucket list. Taking the family for the first time - kids 12 and 9 - so I can avoid a guilt trip that will last a last time from them. Doing it not as a top 10 bucket list, but as a top 10 to do as a parent.

Sans Souci

No. Visiting another Disney park outside of WDW is not even in my top 50. There are way too many places to visit on this planet.

I think perhaps I worded my questions unclearly. I was asking if you would put Disney on a top ten bucket list for someone who has NEVER been there?
I would do that for someone who's never been. I think it's worth at least one once in a lifetime trip.

It wouldn't be on mine now, but I've been enough that I don't have the same feeling about the visits as I used to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom